Angela bug happening for months

I have sig 200 accended angela and been assigned with path 9 bio hazard. She should not be able to take any damage through any dbuffs once she's above 3 buffs. Even in eq you happen to have biohazard. I have video proof of angela not working properly. There wasn't any more effecting ability accuracy and this issue has been going on for a long time. If you need proof I can provide. Just resolve this issue.

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I'm not a programmer nor an Angela expert, but I'm pretty sure that angela can only reduce debuff duration by 100%, so any node that increases the duration of the DOT debuffs makes them last a little while on Angela no matter how many buffs.

This is just my understanding of it, hopefully an Angela expert can pop in here and confirm or deny this. I don't think I've ever played buffed Angela lol
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,140 ★★★★★
    edited July 28
    If it's bleed, then your opponent is running deep wounds. Her sig doesn't affect Deep Wounds.

Where in EQ has this happened? Video please.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 492 ★★★
    Deep wounds
  • Brock_lasner_8Brock_lasner_8 Member Posts: 5
    Throne breaker eq. Final quest. One path has biohazard.
    Also it's not just about bleed. Shock dbuffs does same. Also her sig ability doesn't say that each buff reduce duration of damaging dbuffs 35% until reached 100%. They didn't mention any limitations. So if I happen to have 4 buffs active on me that must mean. 35×4=140% reduced duration. If I have 5 buffs 35×5=175% reduction. If they did change with 100% limit. They need to mention it in her sig ability.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
    edited July 28

Also it's not just about bleed. Shock dbuffs does same. Also her sig ability doesn't say that each buff reduce duration of damaging dbuffs 35% until reached 100%. They didn't mention any limitations. So if I happen to have 4 buffs active on me that must mean. 35×4=140% reduced duration. If I have 5 buffs 35×5=175% reduction. If they did change with 100% limit. They need to mention it in her sig ability.

It's always been 100%
    Her sig ability states that her OPPONENT suffers the decreased duration. That only applies to the champion. Not any other things like masteries and nodes
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,140 ★★★★★
    edited July 28

Throne breaker eq. Final quest. One path has biohazard.

It's because it has bloodletting, which increases bleed by 100%. The interaction is similar to deep wounds masteries, but not the same. Once you have enough buffs, bleed doesn't apply. Not a bug. Just ran it and didn't suffer bleed after having all my buffs and Odin prefights up.
    Thanks @willrun4adonut now I understand. Deep wounds makes diffrence and bleed potency goes more than angela can handle within her 3 or 4 buffs. Thanks.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Thanks @willrun4adonut now I understand. Deep wounds makes diffrence and bleed potency goes more than angela can handle within her 3 or 4 buffs. Thanks.

It's not potency it's duration
    ahmynuts said:

It's always been 100%
    Her sig ability states that her OPPONENT suffers the decreased duration. That only applies to the champion. Not any other things like masteries and nodes
    Not true.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

It's always been 100%
    Not true.
    Literally yes it is
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

It's always been 100%
    Not true.
    Literally yes it is
    You can test it if you want. She won't bleed. It applies to nodes too. It doesn't affect deep wounds because it is a flat time addition and not a percentage based one