Super daily

ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Member Posts: 117
Please bring it back, I couldn't find any polls or anything regarding this. Also more focus on relics and 1 champ a month instead of 2 I think would be a decent trade off.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    Just....no.
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    BRING IT BACK!
    To clarify,I'm saying no to 1 champ a month. That's absurd. Daily super event is a win tho and should be brought back asap.
  • ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Member Posts: 117
    Buttehrs said:

To clarify,I'm saying no to 1 champ a month. That's absurd. Daily super event is a win tho and should be brought back asap.

The reason I reccomended that was because kabams reason for not coming out with any new relics is because the same ppl that develop new champs develop relics, and we really do need more relics more than we need another captain america, or Ironman, or another deadpool which doesn't even have any use.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

At this point I think it's best to have only one champ a month because kabam seems to be struggling with working on new champs and rebalancing and still BUFFING old ones. Look at 2024 champs they all need some sort of rebalance. This will only continue because not enough time to work on the new ones and rebalance the old ones. Creating only one at least for a few months will give kabam enough time to catch up on the previous champs kits instead of creating A WHOLE NEW DISAPPOINTMENT. At least until we catch up on the rebalance and everything Is back to normal and on schedule can they return on 2 champs a month.
    edited July 28
    I accidentally posted my reply twice so pretend this post added something important to the conversation
    The game has gone on for 10 years with 2 champs a month. And there's still thousands more in comics untouched. Unless they significantly cut staff down, there's no reason to ever do 1 per month outside of december.
    Buttehrs said:

The game has gone on for 10 years with 2 champs a month. And there's still thousands more in comics untouched. Unless they significantly cut staff down, there's no reason to ever do 1 per month outside of december.

Well I'm assuming you notice how the developers are struggling with creating useful champs since 2024 began. You don't need an extra brain to notice they're behind schedule with rebalancing and terrible champions will continue to come out if they don't get some time to re-evaluate.
    JAYIRI said:

Buttehrs said:

Well I'm assuming you notice how the developers are struggling with creating useful champs since 2024 began. You don't need an extra brain to notice they're behind schedule with rebalancing and terrible champions will continue to come out if they don't get some time to re-evaluate.
    We've had one objectively bad champ. One. Silver sable. The rest are pretty damn good even if they need a slight bump in some numbers.
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Is it gone? Someone should’ve mentioned
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,351 Guardian
    JAYIRI said:

Buttehrs said:

They've taken longer than 6 months for the rebalancing period? That's news to me. Also you want them to buff more older champions, however they can only buff so many before they're all done. Then what? Also I don't imagine Netmarble would appreciate Mcoc cutting down their revenue by a lot by only releasing 1 champion a month instead of 2.

Also I'm fine having underwhelming champions that get released and later rebalanced to be better (looking at you shuri and Attuma).
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Back
    I'm going to assume relics don't take as much work to make as it does making a new champ, 1 well done, quality champ and some new relics, there are like 4 great relics and some ok ones, and I know I'm not the only one struggling to get new relics and keep pulling dupes of relics I already have.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 914 ★★★

Please bring it back, I couldn't find any polls or anything regarding this.

You missed about a billion different threads about it...
    obsidiman said:

Please bring it back, I couldn't find any polls or anything regarding this.

You missed about a billion different threads about it...
    Oh