'Seriously?' - Your worst repeat 7* dupes

Comments

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    Sorcerer supreme
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,819 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

This entire thread is the reason why I genuinely think this community is a hive mind, except there's no juice in the mind. Most of these pulls are good pulls and they benefit a lot from sigs - yes red goblin is one of them.
    When someone else ranks up underrated champs - The community: wowwww awesome
    When they pull underrated champs: why meeee

7*s are already becoming more common and you'll eventually get more of them. There's absolutely zero reason to whine about the pulls, especially those that are actually pretty good

How can different people have different rank preferences OMG 😱
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    edited July 30

007Bishop said:

This entire thread is the reason why I genuinely think this community is a hive mind, except there's no juice in the mind. Most of these pulls are good pulls and they benefit a lot from sigs - yes red goblin is one of them.

7*s are already becoming more common and you'll eventually get more of them. There's absolutely zero reason to whine about the pulls, especially those that are actually pretty good

How can different people have different rank preferences OMG 😱
    You are so wrong. Its not about ranking preferences lmao. Its just about people constantly whining about their pulls expecting every pull to be a good pull, instead of playing around with champs that are often overlooked and having fun in the game. You don't have to try and be a smartass about it, its making you seem like a fool
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,937 ★★★★★
    Sig 40 Sersi
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★

Sig 40 Sersi

The higher the sigs, the more she regenerates from glancing. Makes her a great Bullseye counter. Don't believe me? Ask @Pikolu

Korg x 4

Korg deals more thorns damage and has a higher chance to shrug debuffs at higher sig.

Sorcerer supreme
    She is at 80 sig now
    Tbh I like her and awakening was awesome as well

But getting 3 dupes after that in row was too much

Doesn't she need high sig for the extra potency?
    PT_99 said:

🤮🤮🤮

The dupe does make him better on defense
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    Guilly 2099 got her 5x
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Member Posts: 111
    I’ve pulled storm pyramid x six times. She’s a decent champ but that sig is just useless
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,686 ★★★★★

Great he needs those sigs for damage
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Sig 80 Odin - not too bad
    Sig 80 QS - probably my least favorite champion in game
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,003 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

This is what happens when someone gets convinced to enjoy medicore results and goes like, "It's ok to be mid." 😃
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

This is what happens when someone gets convinced to enjoy medicore results and goes like, "It's ok to be mid." 😃
    No, this is what happens when you stop whinning about your pulls in a mobile game and actually enjoy it 💀y'all treat this game like a second job/life and it's pathetic
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    I've got you baby birds. Plus a few 100s that aren't so awesome.

• SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,579 ★★★★★
    Mangog sig 80

(We need a sad reaction button...)
  • Rainwind76Rainwind76 Member Posts: 16
    Venom sig 120🥲
  • TeeBleezyTeeBleezy Member Posts: 39
    Upon exploring Act 8, I pulled a cosmic 2-3 rank up gem. My only cosmic at the time was VTD so I chose cosmic from the 7* class selector crystal. Of course, I duped VTD.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,081 ★★★
    As much as I love my Maw, the other 50 champs could use one of his dupes…

Think the next highest natural sig champ is sig 60 Gambit and sig 40 Gamora.
  • Pat_McGloin_1Pat_McGloin_1 Member Posts: 77
    I recently pulled Dragon Man twice in a row. My other dupes are: Emma Frost, Overseer, and Korg.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,937 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Sig 40 Sersi

The higher the sigs, the more she regenerates from glancing. Makes her a great Bullseye counter. Don't believe me? Ask @Pikolu
    She's fine, I just don't want to waste 60,000 Titan shards on her.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian

EdisonLaw said:

Sig 40 Sersi

The higher the sigs, the more she regenerates from glancing. Makes her a great Bullseye counter. Don't believe me? Ask Pikolu
    She's fine, I just don't want to waste 60,000 Titan shards on her.
    I've opened so many titans hoping for her and the only crystal I ever got her out of was the Titan nexus. Instead I've gotten NTW to sig 40 🙃. Wanna trade one of your sersi dupes for my NTW dupe?
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,893 ★★★★★
    I think my highest natural dupe level is Odin at sig 60. Generally speaking, I'm great at pulling new champs and terrible when it comes to duping them. Among my 20+ r2 and r3s, less than 25% are duped.