**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision OG AND Deadpool OG Arenas... with 2*s.

Many people loved the 2*s Arena because it was fun and it made relevant 2*s again.
Many people is waiting for a Vision OG offer these days.
Many people is waiting for any new about Deadpool OG.
Mix them a make everyone happy.

I suggest to you bring back the 2*s Arenas, once for Vision OG and other time for Deadpool OG.

You can make the 4*s Deadpool/Vision OGs a rank reward if you want instead a milestone.
You can make them a single duped if you want (like a basic 4* champ arena).
I think you should add the 2*s and 3*s versions too (remember Deadpool OG 2* is rare too). They could be sub milestones or sub rewards.

The rewards for example could be:
The top 10% get the 2*.
The top 5% get the 3*.
The top 1% get the 4*.

What do you think?.

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Umm I can get 2 star og vision from phc so no thanks. Maybe top 10% get 4 star and those who complete all milestones get a 3 star?
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Nope, selling them for 6000 units per 4* champ is much more beneficial for Kabam.
  • KingDKingD Posts: 21
    OG Deadpool should keep at if you bought it you get to enter the exclusive arena to compete for him. In saying that Kabam release that Arena again I need my 4* OG Deadpool I missed out last time.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Ashburn wrote: »
    Umm I can get 2 star og vision from phc so no thanks.
    Right. But the Deadpool OG 2* is rare then he could be a good reward.
    And I have no problem if both Arenas have the same scheme.
    Ashburn wrote: »
    Maybe top 10% get 4 star and those who complete all milestones get a 3 star?
    I'm agree, it could be fine.
    However I said it in that way to be gentle for Kabam. Plus, in the 2* Arena the pool is bigger than the usual, then the 10% is huge too. But I don't know whether that 10% is too big or that 1% is too small.

I would love if the Deadpool 2* is not out of the prizes, though.
    Nope, selling them for 6000 units per 4* champ is much more beneficial for Kabam.
    The last time they sold Vision 4*&3* for 4k units.
    Now 5*s are more availables and 6*s are in the next corner and are already in the content. 4*s could not be more expensive now.

And believe it or not, more people playing the game is very beneficial for Kabam. Stopping the 2* devaluation, adding new content, and giving a reward while that champ/tier is still relevant is more beneficial for Kabam.
    KingD wrote: »
    OG Deadpool should keep at if you bought it you get to enter the exclusive arena to compete for him. In saying that Kabam release that Arena again I need my 4* OG Deadpool I missed out last time.
    Maybe Vision OG should kept at if people bought it for real money. But the last year Kabam did the offer for units and it was not wrong. Twice.
    Nothing is written in stone. And that isn't bad.