Necro tips

Raayan_25Raayan_25 Member Posts: 8
So Im going for the first run of Necro, any thoughts/recommendations on the team?
Aegon
Abs man
Proxima
Heimdall
Juggs for grandmaster
Ive got kate maxed out too but dont know who I could switch out from the team if I do bring her. Ive fought vision arkus a few times and power gain is massive, so heimdall does come in a bit clutch sometimes. Have approx 150 revives.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    If you have Aegon, you don't need Kate (or vice versa). I personally find Doom easier for controlling Vision and Airwalker instead of Absman, but that's a preference. Your team is good to go. And with 150 revives, you're good to go as well. Good luck. Just Aegon smash it now.
  • Raayan_25Raayan_25 Member Posts: 8

If you have Aegon, you don't need Kate (or vice versa). I personally find Doom easier for controlling Vision and Airwalker instead of Absman, but that's a preference. Your team is good to go. And with 150 revives, you're good to go as well. Good luck. Just Aegon smash it now.

Thank you! Will be going at it in a couple of hours.
  • IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89
    I have got aegon new. Can anyone simplify how he can be used ? Keep up the combo meter and he keeps hitting harder as they combo meter increases ?

I read somewhere he needs to take a hit and then he activates buff to hit harder.