THE REUNION SELECTOR

TJ107TJ107 Posts: 89 β˜…
edited August 2 in General Discussion
Who are you selecting from the reunion selector? πŸ‘Ύ

THE REUNION SELECTOR 237 votes

Man Thing
13%
Talha305RajaSpity68Vegeta9001Terrarcm2017RockSlydeSagacious0wlGoterdamRungBamajdWolf911The_Commish123Z2f6hQPuttPuttXamloDarrowjbxotiicqm44ribsandbbqbeef69Darkraw346TrongNov 31 votes
Misty Knight
6%
AinySachhyam257GhostboytjieRiasGremoryTerminatrixhoundogΞ±ΞΊΞΉIoniqus_797ElwindNONYABIZZMrFullStopTheHoundGlocquemarsHmallow88Silhouette1742Friendly001 15 votes
Venompool
18%
Tendersquadheruheru511BuildMattDRKKisHinSpiderman2175IronAvengerDylanc0405Nichj99BENNYJcaptain_rogersDrFunnyguyLegionnairexxearth25Krishna24Diegog2000Chikelspidyjedi84ThePredator1001AgenteMagnus 44 votes
Punisher 2099
21%
VaniteliaRaganatorbenshbBigTuna_2054SyndicatedDtl7714GarloMadMax78Wu_Bangerz23Pureskilzz000Veer4_0Powerofpain1001WedgemonsteraugustfromcnMagicsolRebarkjcphillips7H3t3rToyota_2015Dfour24 52 votes
White Magneto
34%
Captain_007_buffajrubiquitousWindJinxesaxeRobbieRampageRagnarok13bryce7mcaptaincushMhd20034NojokejaymMasterduxHendrossdfmoore26Newman0067MigginslyGyanemdjerTijjy007Grootman1294Little_Crocodili29blurblot 82 votes
Punisher 2099
5%
EddieVanWAyden_noah1ItsClobberinTimeGlassbackOliver34578113579rebel_mbgibsonCloudey2MasterACloudddey_broKingering_KingrotundratSHARWIN 13 votes
Β«1

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,921 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Punisher 2099
    What's up with manthing fans?
    What he does special?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,885 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It depends a little on how many champions I get since you apparently get one selector and (depending on progression) a couple of crystals.

If I only got to choose one, I'd probably go with Venompool. I love that slimy dude and I think his buff went criminally unnoticed. He's great against a ton of champions (and robots specifically).

But I'd also like awakened Punisher 2099 and White Magneto, and I'd gladly take both Misty and Man-Thing unawakened.

The only one I'm not overly keen on is iHulk (who you forgot to add in the poll). I've heard and seen great things about him but have just never clicked with him myself.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Punisher 2099
    Punisher as a defender, him with pierce on those sp1&2s

Or man-thing a close second, takes an age to take him down with most attackers
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,318 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Punisher 2099
    PT_99 said:

What he does special?

Back to back specials endless loop basically (with maxed MD) but damage isn't the best. I'd assume most people just want him for the tankiness, massive time staller at r3 even if you use a Hulk or a Red Guardian against him cause zero crits.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,778 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Punisher 2099
    Twist1298 said:

Nobody, because I am nowhere near endgame content.

Anybody can vote
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    White Magneto
    Bros trying to be sneaky wil the double punisher
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Are these 7 or 6 stars?
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 2,599 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Misty Knight
    TJ107 said:

Those unblockable specials will catch you off guard real quick. Will be interesting to see how that works with the crit stat.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 549 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ll take Ihulk for that questing use and that big healthpool may take awhile for bgs
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,228 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2
    R3 iHulk incoming. He's my guilty pleasure.

Sidebar: He should be immortal standing on Leader's Green Door. 😏
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 241 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Punisher 2099
    Punisher 2099 will be the most fun and useful.
    Misty Knight

PT_99 said:

What he does special?

Back to back specials endless loop basically (with maxed MD) but damage isn't the best. I'd assume most people just want him for the tankiness, massive time staller at r3 even if you use a Hulk or a Red Guardian against him cause zero crits.
    He's bleed immune and can't crit him....I wonder how he'd work against Bullseye?
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 549 β˜…β˜…β˜…

PT_99 said:

What he does special?

He's bleed immune and can't crit him....I wonder how he'd work against Bullseye?
    Horrible he does almost no damage
  • SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 125 β˜…
    TJ107 said:

Reunion selector?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,318 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Punisher 2099

PT_99 said:

What he does special?

Probably wouldn't work, 7* Man-Thing probably wouldn't have horrible damage if you run at least MD 3 but the reason he can't do it is cause his playstyle is sp1 parry heavy rinse and repeat so Bullseye would be constantly purifying everything and he essentially loses all his damage which comes from poison.
    Misty Knight

PT_99 said:

What he does special?

Horrible he does almost no damage
    Oh damn lmfaoooo
    Misty Knight

these people have no idea about the sheer sauce iHulk is packing

It's Gamma sauce.....like Guac..no...."HULKamole" πŸ˜†πŸ˜…
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,778 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Punisher 2099

PT_99 said:

What he does special?

Not the best since he cannot counter evade and Bullseye purifies debuffs if knocked down
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 2,031 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    White Magneto
    At this stage the Red Magneto is too OP to be released for now so have to settle with the White one
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 1,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    White Magneto
    White mags pre fight is great plus I only have my 6* at rank 3…
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,881 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This is a tough choice between Punisher 2099 and Punisher 2099

First one is clearly better.

Dr. Zola
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,173 Guardian
    So are ppl treating the 2nd Punished 2099 in the Poll Choices as the β€œdeafacto” placeholder of IM.Hulk ?

(don’t want to get into another brand new Poll just to correct that. Maybe Crashed or Dork can edit the choices)