Stream Recap - August 2, 2024

2»

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Nothing about the « Super Daily Event » future, despite this is the biggest wait of the community, and far above the other topics announced today. :-/
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,759 ★★★★★

Nothing about the « Super Daily Event » future, despite this is the biggest wait of the community, and far above the other topics announced today. :-/

They said they are reviewing data before determining to release it fully
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Not in the recap, and didn’t see anything in the forum (other than your answer).

11 days since the end. As the experience was defined with a deadline before its start, we can suppose that the indicators on the data - and the requests to be launched on the database - were also defined before the event.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Not in the recap, and didn’t see anything in the forum (other than your answer).

11 days since the end. As the experience was defined with a deadline before its start, we can suppose that the indicators on the data - and the requests to be launched on the database - were also defined before the event.
    They talked about it in the stream at the end. The initial data looks good and they need to do a deeper dive on it. Crashed was open about it
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    What's a crucible crystal and what's a reunion token
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★

Like last year there were legends token, collecting all 3 gave you the 7* selector for paragon players. This year it’s called reunion tokens and will give the same thing but with the new pool of 7* selector (immortal hulk, punisher 2099, white magneto, misty knight, manthing, venompool). I believe like last year how these selectors were only for paragon, the highest progression, the same applies this time around and will be for valiants.

The token so far from my assumption, given data and how last year played out one token will most likely be found in the arena as a last milestone and another already confirmed to be in a objective where you have to explore one of the crucible quest levels. There probably is another but i’m not sure where that is tbh.

As for the crucible crystal, it’s a 7* crystal that contains all of the champs i mentioned in the 7* selector. It just means summoners can get champs from that pool more then once before the event ends.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

Like last year there were legends token, collecting all 3 gave you the 7* selector for paragon players. This year it’s called reunion tokens and will give the same thing but with the new pool of 7* selector (immortal hulk, punisher 2099, white magneto, misty knight, manthing, venompool). I believe like last year how these selectors were only for paragon, the highest progression, the same applies this time around and will be for valiants.

The token so far from my assumption, given data and how last year played out one token will most likely be found in the arena as a last milestone and another already confirmed to be in a objective where you have to explore one of the crucible quest levels. There probably is another but i’m not sure where that is tbh.

As for the crucible crystal, it’s a 7* crystal that contains all of the champs i mentioned in the 7* selector. It just means summoners can get champs from that pool more then once before the event ends.
    I imagine (or at least would hope) that Paragon players can still collect enough tokens to be able to receive ONE champion selector, but that Valiants might be able to get two?

It would suck if they bumped them to just being Valiant rewards - but we've seen how they often treat Paragons so anything's possible.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited August 2
    Is there only 1 selector available throughout the event? And these champs will be treated the same as last year's legend champs as in when the event ends, they go to basic pool? Or they will be exclusive?
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
    So many cool updates, good job guys!!
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,759 ★★★★★

Is there only 1 selector available throughout the event? And these champs will be treated the same as last year's legend champs as in when the event ends, they go to basic pool? Or they will be exclusive?

Its like last year 1 selector only but there be crystals they are gonna be in and for base pool im guessing it be like last time they will just enter after a while
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Can this be pin up?
  • Owen519Owen519 Member Posts: 10
    here's a spreadsheet I made to help y'all plan your paths for the crucible. since we don't know who's on what path yet, I haven't filled out sheet 2, but I will as soon as the content drops, or you could make a copy now and copy paste bosses into section 2 on your own. then just fill in the blue section and make sure you don't have any champs being reused. ALSO PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER, and any feedback would be appreciated
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b6nx7vGZFoZXJRBAQCWD85FlTRYtmNa8wFv0Uvdf1VE/edit?usp=sharing
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 298
    edited August 6
    Wait, was there any talk about revives limits in the new cruisecible quest? I don't remember this being mentioned on the live stream.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    What are the rewards for non legendary completion and exploration?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★

What are the rewards for non legendary completion and exploration?

A couple of revives. Only worth doing if you can’t do legendary and need the token and deathless vision piece.