Where is the incursion?

I was playing incursion in room 8 and I stopped. When I go back to continue, there is no longer the option. There were still 5 days left to end the season.

Comments

• WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Looks like Kabam have messed up as usual, some bug is doubling up sector so people can run saga incursions twice and they just shut it down.

I was floor 16 sector 6, literally mid run
  • EnlochEnloch Posts: 11
    edited August 4
    I hope incursion come back soon, because I only have time now to play
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 566 ★★★
    It’s finished?

• BendyBendy Posts: 5,609 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

It’s finished?

Wrong date as it says wednesday its not wednesday
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,674 ★★★★★
    People get t4a and another saga gem, some get nothing. Sounds like another day at the office.
    Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

It’s finished?

It still the 4th and incursions isn’t there so..? He may have just got things wrong as it was the stream before he left he may have rushed things.
    ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

It’s finished?

It still the 4th and incursions isn’t there so..? He may have just got things wrong as it was the stream before he left he may have rushed things.
    I see incursions so i think they mean wednesday just the date is wrong isnt the 4th
    ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

It’s finished?

What im guessing is they got it wrong as friday isnt the 7th either and if ends wednesday then it be 7th returns 9th
    Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

It’s finished?

What im guessing is they got it wrong as friday isnt the 7th either and if ends wednesday then it be 7th returns 9th

Yeah I found it on the official post too looks like it was rushed and never got noticed.
    ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

Bendy said:

ShuGokis said:

It’s finished?

Yeah I found it on the official post too looks like it was rushed and never got noticed.
    Honestly no clue how it went unnoticed by everyone
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,163 Guardian
    The points I raised (days mismatch) in the last couple days over in the announcement post, lol.

Was that part of live stream as well, or otherwise a Kabam graphic ?
    Or graphic made by someone based on incorrect announcement post ?

The points I raised (days mismatch) in the last couple days over in the announcement post, lol.

Yeah saw ur post in the main thread no clue maybe they misread as i do recall one eq ended a month before once
    edited August 4

The livestream graphic has the same dates as in the forum posts saying Wednesday is the 4th I took it from the last livestream Jax did then went to find the official post

Went to look on a previous incursions event definitely meant to end Wednesday not today lol
    Easy mistake just hope they fix the date as confusing
    edited August 4
    So matching up BOTH Saga sessions for Incursions (prior saga, and current saga, from all pics abive)
    Looks like SAGA Incursions would be typically WED to WED.

And that prior to STARTING the Saga one, would end the normal Incursions on Monday beforehand (so 2 days down before Saga one starts).

And then at end, normal one would resume Friday (again 2 days down before normal one resumes).

Thus ending today would definitely seem wrong.

———
    So (MON— WED — WED — FRI) should be correct, but the date #’s are just all out of whack.
    I still have Incursions up.
    And TOP ZONE Rewards still ongoing progress (and nothing duplicated, because I had only done Sector 7, nothing of Sector 6 this season).

And TIER-1 is correctly still saying Sectors 6 + 7 in the panes.
    (unlike other post up here where pic showed Sectors 13 + 14, seemingly duplicating 2 Sectors each for them all ?)

And Saga Sector (7) still correctly Unavailable if you don’t have all Saga Champs on team.

Ending date for Top Zone does indicate Friday, but since (in theory) the Saga Incursions ends on Wed and normal does not resume until Fri, that Top Zone ending date is fine (just can’t do any incursions between Wed and Fri). Similar to how AW Season Ending Time is always at a point many hours (up to a day) after when final AW actually ends.

(since this is the other thread where the Incursions issue was being discussed yesterday)
    Copied response from..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373069/didnt-know-we-could-do-sector-14-just-yet-incursion-ui-bugged#latest

Hey folks, as spotted here in the thread there was an issue with incursions over the weekend. While we were able to stop the issue we are still investigating the impact and will announce any further followup action once we've been able to review. But just to give some clarity I don't think there should be anything bankable, there might be some duplicate resources removed or some comp granted, just depends on the result of the review. Thanks for the spot and reports!

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,280 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Easy mistake just hope they fix the date as confusing

Easy mistake that they have not commented on in the weeks of people asking for clarification.

Taking into account start and end dates of other modes/seasons, it is mostly the case where they had the day right and date wrong. But still, we've been saying that the timers/dates don't match up for weeks and haven't gotten a response.