Who are you voting to get a rework

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange

I really really really wanted to vote Black Bolt, but after the Dr Strange massacre of 12.0 he needs to be right at the tippy top of mystics or thereabouts. I'm going to be honest, with all the Captain America variants it's oneidont carefor.

Agreed, out of the three champs, Strange got the worst treatment in 12.0. Even today Thor and SWitch are solid champs if max sigged, while Strange wasn’t touched after the update
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Member Posts: 640 ★★★★
    Cyclops
    Freaking GROOT...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,238 Guardian
    @Yuvraj_267 , moved to existing poll here

Personally vote for captain america.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Cap
    Y'all strange supporters are just like the vocal minority jax said. Strange gonna end up like blob lol. Cap will triumph 😏
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    It's frustrating that this competition essentially appears designed to say Kabam 'only' has to buff up one of these eight champions; all of whom desperately need it.

How about they change tack; and just use this competition to determine the order in which they're reworked, according to the number of votes received?
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Cap

@Yuvraj_267 , moved to existing poll here

Personally vote for captain america.

Thx
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Cyclops

It's frustrating that this competition essentially appears designed to say Kabam 'only' has to buff up one of these eight champions; all of whom desperately need it.

How about they change tack; and just use this competition to determine the order in which they're reworked, according to the number of votes received?

I hope that’s the case. Though if I’m remembering correctly from the first vote, the runner up got a buff soon after too so that could happen here
    Dr. Strange
    Also why isn’t Sentry in this list? He’s another one of Marvel’s most powerful characters, and deserves a buff
  • GamesuckGamesuck Member Posts: 3
    Cyclops
    I personally hope cyclops can keep his armor break and precision and his play style can be like cgr that he need to save his dex for a massive precision. Also give him new animations while his beam attack(medium and special attack deal direct rupture/plasma damage). While landing a heavy attack give him armor break(indefinite or can be stacked up). So, the best rotation should be charge heavy into sp1/2 and given the dex precision that saved for the special, the opponent will hit by some massive yellow numbers

For animation wise, please let him move like what we have seen in Xmen ‘97. Like he can move with his laser beam and his block animation should be related to his beam as well.

Anyway, either cyclops or strange winning is a good outcome but the fact I choose cyclops over strange is just my bias on the mutant class and cyclops is a meme since the beginning.
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    Cap
    Cap, but I will be happy with any of them tbh
    edited August 4
    Dr. Strange
    After watching Enchantress' deep dive and DLL's video, she is what Strange could and should've been

#VoteDoctorStrange
  • MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Member Posts: 57
    Dr. Strange
    OG Ironman finally got a solid buff as did OG HULK (exceptional job on this one Kabam). Hawkeye is usable after his [cough] ahem "buff", but the remaining OG core Avengers really need some love . #VoteBlackWidow #VoteCap
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Cap shouldn’t get a buff cause they’ll just give him autoblock and he’ll become overseer 2.0.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★
    Even though strange will win this, it would be nice to see black widow get a buff. Her and the BW relic would go brazy
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    edited August 5

Cyclops cause I don't care about more strong sorcerers since we got Kushala lol also Cyclops has been a meme for way longer, Strange was once op, Blue Cyclops deserves justice.

Plus people can do carinas with blue cyclops lol
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Polygon said:

Even though strange will win this, it would be nice to see black widow get a buff. Her and the BW relic would go brazy

What did we learn last year about saying "this character will win for sure"?

Lmao Black Widow could win, anyone could win, we don't know.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    Cyclops

Polygon said:

This and also a lot of people who voted here may not actually vote on instagram. Reminder to actually go vote there when the time comes or even the top voters could lose out

There is less of an element of surprise this time around since it’s social media vs hundreds of thousands of in game votes that are easier to access for the larger community
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    Elektra
    She looks like the least popular, but I'm gunning for Elektra - she used to be so useful and was a mainstay in my AW team back in the 4* days, but she's way out of the meta these days but is still such an interesting Marvel character. Plus the Skill class needs some work.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

This and also a lot of people who voted here may not actually vote on instagram. Reminder to actually go vote there when the time comes or even the top voters could lose out

There is less of an element of surprise this time around since it’s social media vs hundreds of thousands of in game votes that are easier to access for the larger community
    Exactly, there's really no way to know for sure. If we look at forums yes Strange easy win but if we look at other platforms in general where people have no idea about pre 12.0 Strange (which actually most of the current playerbase probably doesn't know about cause that was a long time ago) I can easily see Captain America winning cause of Chris Evans' cameo in Deadpool or Cyclops cause of X-Men '97, who knows.
    Last year Blob didn't even make it to the final even after having 80% of the forums on his side, these polls don't really show anything.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    this vote is gonna be on instagram, it’s a total wild card. Twitter gave us Shang over Kate, and I trust Insta-voting far less than that.

They’ll probably all write in Hercules
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Dr. Strange
    I’m voting for Strange. He used to be a power house from what I hear , then they nerfed him. Strange is one the most powerful characters in MCU and now he’s one of the weakest. As strangers sits now is a slap in the face to his character and role in Marvels multiverse.I understand there are other champs that are getting injustice but strange should be first in line. He is by far more powerful than all the champs in the rework list in the multiverse. So my vote is definitely for Strange.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

I thought the votes came through in game. I remember casting my ticket Ms last year in game. I didn’t know there was an other place to vote that actually matter.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Cap

Polygon said:

Yeah strange supporters are loud like blob supporters, Cap will win, against all odds 💪
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Black Widow
    Only one I have awakened as 6-Star.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    No one, because it’s not an in game poll
  • NuclearNuclear Member Posts: 26
    Cap
    I hope that if they buff Cap he becomes a defensive monster, Dr Strange a Enchantress type nullifier, Iron Fist something to charge heavy like how shocker works and/ or give Cyclops massive damage on his specialsbecause of the beam. Don’t really care for the rest outside of Black Bolt
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    doctorb said:

Um, where's Phoenix / JG???

My sincerest hope is that because she's not in the poll, it means they're already in the process of buffing her, OR a new Mutant class Jean Grey will appear in the game some time soon (and be super incredible awesome kick butt like the Jean in the comics is).

But then again, it's just an "educated wish."
    Dr. Strange
    ESF said:

People. Please.

Doctor Strange. Please.

I have tested this kit so many times, so many ways. Oh, man. It is hard to describe how painful it to play it.

Iron Fist could be really, really interesting. So could an Elektra buff if they lean into some of the Hand mysticism. OG Cap could also be fun, with Super-Soldier Serum benefits, something like that.

But my gosh. A Doctor Strange rework, with all of the mechanics we have in the game now, could be AMAZING.

Eye of Agamatto for something like True Strike. Astral Form as a miss mechanic. Crimson Bands of Cytorrak for a Slow. Flames of Faltine for Incinerate.

Please, people. Please.

We need a Doctor Strange rework.

I beg you all.

Plus imagine all those animations for those spells