Raid low damage

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
Why is my damage so bad? This happened a few times now and I’m not sure why. I did 1% damage on 133 hits.

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    How many charges?
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    You've not gotten your role charge yet right?
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    No charges for my role, but it happens when I have charges too.

First fight with no charges at all, I took guardian down to 89%. Next fight I hit like a noodle I don’t get it.
    Maybe it’s a bug and I’m getting assault charges but I’m not sure
    This is the very next fight still no charges for me but doing damage.
    Bendy said:

U dont have role force up which is when it turns orange and is how u get ur big damage

I guess my question is then how do I get role force lol. When I got 50 fevor, it would just reset and get no orange
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★
    edited August 6

This is the very next fight still no charges for me but doing damage.

You have 13 charges...

Edit: It's the orange passive to the far left right next to your portrait
    Okay thanks guys.

Only other thing I don’t get referring to the 1st picture is that I have the undermine passive, so why no role force? (The node says if I gain a role force I get undermine passive)
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    edited August 6
    I'm getting the same issue.. but it seems my issue is an aegon bug.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    edited August 6
    No, I am having the same issue, full charges, completing the prompts like normal and keep timing out. I have run Titania since raids have come outs she hits the damage cap with 7-10 charges. Now, I am not even hitting a million damage in 150+ hits. Something is up.
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Vanitelia said:

No, I am having the same issue, full charges, completing the prompts like normal and keep timing out. I have run Titania since raids have come outs she hits the damage cap with 7-10 charges. Now, I am not even hitting a million damage in 150+ hits. Something is up.

Are you doing back to back runs? You either gotta alternate with somebody or do 1 full rev, 1 die, 1 full rev, etc etc
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

Vanitelia said:

Are you doing back to back runs? You either gotta alternate with somebody or do 1 full rev, 1 die, 1 full rev, etc etc
    As this person said its sometimes just doesnt allow u to do on own but i think max times u can do it urself is about 3-4 revives before u get a run where no role force happens
  • LespauldudeLespauldude Member Posts: 11

Okay thanks guys.

Only other thing I don’t get referring to the 1st picture is that I have the undermine passive, so why no role force? (The node says if I gain a role force I get undermine passive)

Il the charges for tour role are at 0 when you enter the fight, you won’t be able to get the role force. That why you can’t get the orange circle and the charges are dropping from 50 to 10-20 when you complete missions. Make sur a teammate does a fight to give you at least one charge before you make a run.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    I know how to play Raids and what's going on with the various charges. At 15 charges and completing the prompts, the damage should be there and it's not. We'll see what it's like after the new build comes through today
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    I’m using Hulkling and have noticed the same issue this Raid and last Raid. Even when I start the fight with 15 charges available I’m only getting 250k damage max. I used to get 500k+ damage against the minibosses easy when it was the Raid with Ultron boss. It’s frustrating. Most of the time I time out the fight and maybe take off 7-8% of the defender’s health. I also see I’m not generating role charges occasionally when completing the prompts/task, more often with the Medusa defender.

I’m using Hulkling and have noticed the same issue this Raid and last Raid. Even when I start the fight with 15 charges available I’m only getting 250k damage max. I used to get 500k+ damage against the minibosses easy when it was the Raid with Ultron boss. It’s frustrating. Most of the time I time out the fight and maybe take off 7-8% of the defender’s health. I also see I’m not generating role charges occasionally when completing the prompts/task, more often with the Medusa defender.

Yeah I’m having trouble with Medusa. Every other fight I do no damage, so I’m wasting 50% of my revives on her.
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 318
    Well our alliance we enlisted and it says we didn't so we can't even do raids
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71
    This when a role force comes back I have been wondering.
    Guardian with hulkling 9 straight, role force active (2nd fight - easier mission)
    Medusa with hulkling 4 straight role force, then it seemed to alternate every other fight (1st fight - tougher mission)

My only guess was in the time it took me to complete the first mission. Without a tactical charge, if I was slow I think it didn’t activate. Medusa notorious for only asking for MM matches making it very slow.

Guardian is generally easy to line up 50 fervor in whatever time, and I consistently get role force going alone.