My phone has crashed, someone kindly help me communicate to my alliance

TheXunknownTheXunknown Member Posts: 54
Greetings. As I've mentioned in the title, my phone crashed and I'm kindly asking for someone to help me communicate that to my alliance leader/ an officer. Today being Sunday I can't do much to get it fixed as the shops are closed. I'm writing this from my pc and I'm not sure how else to communicate to my alliance. Whoever can help me, please communicate that I'll be back online in a few days as it won't be cheap to repair or likely replace the phone. My in game name is the same as here, please add the leader or an officer and share my message then let me know via commenting on my post or sending me a message in the forums inbox so I can set a reminder with your name as I'll definitely owe you one for the favor.

Comments

• Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Bero man your ally mate? Why not just tag him here?
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 746 ★★★
    Is this you?:

I sent a friend request to your leader, will let you know if he accepts it. Also tagged him below, assuming that is the same person

@empy
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 80
    Just comment on bero man video
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    If your alliance uses Line, you can install the Windows version and login, assuming you did create a login id in the phone version.
  • TheXunknownTheXunknown Member Posts: 54

Is this you?:

I sent a friend request to your leader, will let you know if he accepts it. Also tagged him below, assuming that is the same person

@empy

Yes, that's me. Thank you for that. I'm not sure if he's on the forums much, I tried to send him a message on the forums inbox. I'll wait for you to let me know if he accepts...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Doesn’t look like Empy profile here has been “last active” for a while. And if they do check forums without logging in, then probably wouldn’t get that notify here (unless they somehow have forum set for notify by email)

If @BeroMan is correct tag here for them, they have been more active in Forum, so may see this.

Really doubt a random “Friend Request” by someone they don’t recognize in game would be acknowledged by them.
    Thank you all for the suggestions and for tagging Bero. I'd thought of mentioning it in his video as someone suggested but different timezones, I'm usually asleep when he's streaming.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Lol I have Haf added in game already so I’ll dm him and let him know.

Oh cool, thank you. Please let me know what he says. You can inbox me if you don't want to respond here...
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★

Oh cool, thank you. Please let me know what he says. You can inbox me if you don't want to respond here...
    Just waiting for him to log on and respond atm
  • it_meit_me Member Posts: 11
    edited August 4
    we got your message @TheXunknown
    thanks for reaching out… any time frame of when you will get a new phone? this _neal_ from BGBAR
    it_me said:

we got your message @TheXunknown
    thanks for reaching out… any time frame of when you will get a new phone? this _neal_ from BGBAR

Thanks for responding. I'm hoping within a couple of days, for sure within the week. The sooner the better, it will be costly to fix and/or replace the phone but I'll do my best to return as soon as possible in a few days. Empy also dm'd me. I'll update y'all.
    Thanks everyone else on here for the assist, much appreciated.
  • it_meit_me Member Posts: 11
    time is of essence here, we will have to take action soon if we dont have a solid update on your status…
  • BintouBintou Member Posts: 8
    Ouch
  • HafGodHafGod Member Posts: 1
    I voted to kick 3 days ago
    it_me said:

time is of essence here, we will have to take action soon if we dont have a solid update on your status…

I already wrote to empy telling him for sure I'll be back this week to finish up my target, I specifically said for sure this week.and I also publicly wrote that on this post. I was just logging in to say I'll be back friday/saturday just to see empy saying you decided to kick me. I mean for God's sake it's only been three days since I went all out to make sure to inform you of my situation. The week isn't even halfway done, we're barely two days in.
    HafGod said:

I voted to kick 3 days ago

Maybe learn to have some empathy, we are actually real people playing this game and sometimes unfortunate things happen that are out of our control.
    Bintou said:

Ouch

:-(

And that's why you won't find me in a competitive alliance. These dudes are ruthless

Thanks for the consolation I guess...