**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good do you think luke cage will be?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
After these improvements do you think he would be useful for aq attack and questing I ask because I am pretty sure most of us have this.
d4jj9g429mg5.png

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    god tier for sure
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I have a feeling that Kabam will go out of their way to make the Luke Cage buff more like the Magik buff as opposed to the Rhino buff. Meaning I think he will become one of the stronger champs. Don't know about Red Hulk though.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Luke Cage Tier.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I like that idea above of every power bar gained there is a chance to activate indestructible.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah a proper physical champ who throws no objects or blasts or uses the surface around himself with some unique abilities and can take a lot of hits will be really good for the science class.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Hopefully, they find a good medium between a rhino or spidergwen level buff and magik level buff. They should do something along the lines of what they did with Hulk, not completely change the champions like in this case keeping stuns, physical resist and indestructible but add much-needed things to make him viable in end game
    ( mostly more damage).
  • CakesCakes Posts: 22
    Upgraded to memory foam
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If indestructible triggered on specials he would be too good I think. You would never have to worry about sp3, you could batter away at them and use a special, then let them hit you with sp3. The ai almost always uses sp3 when it can so you’ll take the sp3 but no damage.

I like previous ideas of a chance to trigger. That way you wouldn’t want to bait an l3 incase your indestructible doesn’t trigger
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Better question is why only Luke Cage and Red Hulk? She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen and Abomination could all use a little love too.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Better question is why only Luke Cage and Red Hulk? She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen and Abomination could all use a little love too.

And IP. He is one of the most disliked champs in game.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Also indestructible on all specials would be too good because say for example you miss your special or you are against an evade champ they could evade and hit you and you would take no damage. Also this could be a bad exploit we would face imagine him with power flood on fast he would keep using specials and we would keep evading and going in for attacks and he would be indestructible all the time unless we had fate seal or something.
    So unless they put a chance of it activating instead of guaranteed.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    What was the change they made to Magik?
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    LC should be immune to special attacks, So any time he is struck by a Sp attack he immediately becomes Indestructable and takes no damage. That would help with the fact he has terrible damage output
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I am looking forward to it since I keep duping him even as 5*. Then again if they think Sentry is good I shouldn’t have my hopes up.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I have little faith in their improvements