Who is the most overrated champion in your opinion?

The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
Ik this question has been asked a million times, I’m just curious to see if anything has changed since I don’t think it’s been asked in a while.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,530 ★★★★★
    Considering we're over 250 champs and counting in game, every is gonna have different answers and this question comes up almost every day on the forums.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 946 ★★★★
    Well it is depend on what the meaning of overrated?

If it mean a champ the no where near as good someone make them out to be, then in term of Kabam, it would be Ironheart, NTW and Siber Sabre 🤣
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    People rarely talk about him much anymore,but I've never really been a fan of apoc
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    Adam warlock
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Me
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Enchantress and she's not even out yet 💀
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,328 ★★★★★

Crossbones

He's not overrated the issue is just that most BGs defenders are villains so he doesnt get as much benefit. Against heros though, I give him the edge over Black Cat easily and possibly even Mantis. He doesnt have to ramp up as much as BC and isnt AI reliant like Mantis (yes she has infuriate and intimidate but the recent AI behavior defies the logic of these hence why Titania starting to fall).
    Negasonic, yeah everyone knows her damage is already bad but certain people have been overstating that she "counters the whole skill class" and is a "mutant torch" as if it doesnt take light years to get the kill.
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 145
    Mr negative. And imo venom too but I don't hav the venom relic above 3 stars so it's might not be appropriate
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Crossbones

He's not overrated the issue is just that most BGs defenders are villains so he doesnt get as much benefit. Against heros though, I give him the edge over Black Cat easily and possibly even Mantis. He doesnt have to ramp up as much as BC and isnt AI reliant like Mantis (yes she has infuriate and intimidate but the recent AI behavior defies the logic of these hence why Titania starting to fall).
    CB is a beast, I’ve seen him cook like crazy but you have to know when to pause

Mid Chi has nothing on my goat
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 ★★★★

Mr negative. And imo venom too but I don't hav the venom relic above 3 stars so it's might not be appropriate

Negative goated, I gave 7 star r2 venom with 5 star r2venom relic but heroines overated. Not very, just kinda
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited August 7
    Not the most overrated but I can definitely see him being one in the nearest future especially since we haven't had any good offensive champ all year and are starting to forget what a good champion damage wise is.
    PROWLER!!!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    Karren Zemidmo
    Slowsilver (but I like this champ)
    Mid Aluminum Doom
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    I don’t think anyone is overrated, They all have some kind of use.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 373 ★★★
    Guardian. I think he’s very solid and useful but not remarkable like many people make him out to be.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,293 ★★★★★
    Titania
    Shocker
    Chavez
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★

Me

No we are underrated. People be sleeping on us.

Guardian. I think he’s very solid and useful but not remarkable like many people make him out to be.

Guardian is rather the opposite, he’s perfectly rated
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 317
    Titania, she is good but it feels like whenever I use her it takes a while for the opponent to go down
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I don’t think anyone is overrated, They all have some kind of use.

Now that's a good one 🤣
  • Bløødreaper007Bløødreaper007 Member Posts: 37
    Corvus glaive, Dr doom, omega sentinel, Nick fury, scorpion,Dani moonstar
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,242 ★★★★
    Adam Warlock with a close Photon in second

Never a problem to me.

Corvus glaive, Dr doom, omega sentinel, Nick fury, scorpion,Dani moonstar

Nah they are perfectly rated
    edited August 8

Adam Warlock with a close Photon in second

Never a problem to me.

How is Photon overrated? On defense?
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Dr Doom....I know he's always been a staple and everyones highest rated mystic until 7bstars showed up but I've always hated him ...and his playstyle.
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 696 ★★★
    Ham

Guardian with HB relic is one of the fastest attackers in the game.

He's better than Shuri and Warlock for BGs making him 2nd best tech 7* after Red Skull
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379

I genuinely think knull is good, but not anywhere close to the level people build him up as. The fact that people call him a Swiss army knife champ is genuinely laughable considering his evade counter is useful in like 2 fights, and his damage takes longer to build up than people like dani that people still try and say are mid

Use sp1>sp2 for shorter fights, he is a evade, auto block, regeneration counter. He is second best armour up counter after galan. Even a champion is immune to armour break, nullify, fateseal, stagger, neutralized and buff immunity, knull still can remove armour up buffs. He is most unique cosmic and not relies on buff at all.
    Play him regularly and you know how decent he is. He is usable is BGs also due to being a dual threat. You can got upto 48k or 49k points using him.