**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Didn't get reward from not pushing rockets button

I have updated my game

Comments

• projectionist09projectionist09 Posts: 6
    Me too.
    I didn't push the death button but still didn't get the reward.
  • RedvotkaRedvotka Posts: 3
    i have same issue even updated the game
    Me too.
    I didn't push the death button but still didn't get the reward.

• Scifiwiz18Scifiwiz18 Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike also didn't get any rewards for not pushing button . What do I do, restarted and all. New to this forum stuff. need help!
  • DareDudeDareDude Posts: 8
    Did you all claimed the button from the mail when we got it?
  • RedvotkaRedvotka Posts: 3
    The problem is we dont get any mail reg.to claim anything.
  • GraywindGraywind Posts: 4
    Same here. Didn't receive the rewards. Didn't claim that button. Received more than once but i let everything expired.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    try this: log in by using a WI-FI connection instead of mobile one!
  • NgryGreenNgryGreen Posts: 3
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    try this: log in by using a WI-FI connection instead of mobile one!

do not work
  • NgryGreenNgryGreen Posts: 3
    I have the same problem, didnt get any message with the prizes
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    try with another device under wifi then.. I did this way.. hope this helps guys
    The mail was sent out a month ago when the event started. If you didn't claimed the button you won't get anything.
    7ioldf3knbzi.jpg
  • There's one thing that still confuse me, you don't push the button till it expire or you should push it before expire? please enlight me @Kabam Miike
  • YurikenzYurikenz Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike same problem here. Didnt push the button when they came up and just let them expire. And yet i am still waiting for the rewards for not pushing the button.
    I have tried updating the game, close it and reopen it. Still nothing happened
    If you pushed it you get rewards, if you didn't push it and just let it expired you get greater awards. But you still need to have claimed the button and have it in your items.
    what do u mean by claiming the button and have it in your items?
  • @DareDude claiming how? the button already in my items and I don't push it till it expired, I Logged on the game everyday, never missed a day. That's why I was wondering how can I not get my reward
  • Arturo953Arturo953 Posts: 3
    Isn't there a solution yet?
    I didn't push the button neither
  • Arturo953Arturo953 Posts: 3
    Where can i leave a message to kabam?
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Yes, for clarification, you needed to claim the button from the original email (or stash), so it was stored in your Inventory.
    Then once it was in there, you don't press the button and wait. Now you should be getting rewards.
  • abc246810abc246810 Posts: 5
    Well i feel stupid i waited all this time for nothing. Thanks for the clarification but it should have said you needed to claim it.
  • Don't feel bad folks, I didn't even get the message from Rocket. Never had the opportunity to push or not push the button. Never showed up in my inbox or in my stash, not ever. Kabam has been contacted and not surpringly has refused to help basically saying it's somehow my fault. Like the game never glitches or anything, ha ha. Again, at least you folks actually got the chance, I just got screwed out of any opportunity to gain anything but a bad experience from the wonderful folks at Kabam. Terrible feeling to be left with.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    1.3milion players understood what to do. Guess there's always a small group that still has no clue. They even resend the button to the players that didn't claimed if the first time for all the complaints. If you missed to claim it twice now then I don't know what Kabam can do here. Good luck!
  • Never got it either time. It's never shown up in a message or in my stash.
  • And from what I've been told in the Global Chat, I'm not the only person this happened to.
  • But you must be right. I'm a complete moron who plays this game and every day, multiple times a day. Not getting the message, either time cause you say it was sent on a second chance too, must be my fault.
  • @SuperFarz maybe 1.3 million people actually received the message from Rocket and a small, yet understandably worthless, group of us didn't.
  • This what?