Who are you picking from the reunion selector ?

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Of course my first pull is the one I wanted the least, that's just my luck ever since I started pulling Thing non-stop

• Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 8

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Of course my first pull is the one I wanted the least, that's just my luck ever since I started pulling Thing non-stop

I'm wondering how she is as a 7*, with stat focus
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That's just hilarious πŸ˜‚
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 391 β˜…β˜…

Why did you changed your profile? I got confused with the next guy got misty and wmags when you only opened one
    Can you change it to red guardian again
    EdisonLaw said:

Back with an update, I tried her against Deadpool dummy in Act 6 which is like a r4 vs r4 BGs match and she's not bad at all

Or at least that's what I will keep telling myself for the copium, so yes she will go to r2 soon πŸ™ƒ
    PT_99 said:

That's just hilarious πŸ˜‚
    What makes it funnier is the person below me also has a Cyclops pfp and they pulled her too lmao.

Why did you changed your profile? I got confused with the next guy got misty and wmags when you only opened one
    I'm going to be Blue Cyclops for the month because of the Summoner's Choice announcement, after this month I'll go back to being the annoying Red Guardian guy don't worry 😁

I'm going to be Blue Cyclops for the month because of the Summoner's Choice announcement, after this month I'll go back to being the annoying Red Guardian guy don't worry 😁
    Be anyone you want

EdisonLaw said:

Back with an update, I tried her against Deadpool dummy in Act 6 which is like a r4 vs r4 BGs match and she's not bad at all

Or at least that's what I will keep telling myself for the copium, so yes she will go to r2 soon πŸ™ƒ
    What's her rotation, never played her before
    edited August 8
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

It's actually very simple but reading her kit is extremely confusing so the main things you need to know is how to gain the blue charges and the yellow ones. Her rotation is basically build 12 blue charges, drop sp2, build as many yellow charges as possible (not necessarily 12), drop sp1 as the coldsnap is expiring so you increase the burst damage on expiry (try to stack as many frostbites as you can before that sp1 though). Pretty simple, it's basically a sp2 sp1 rotation so she's not as slow as people (including me) thought.
    Edit: the damage is about 250k with this rotation so not bad at all, she's definitely not a noodle lol.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 8

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

It's actually very simple but reading her kit is extremely confusing so the main things you need to know is how to gain the blue charges and the yellow ones. Her rotation is basically build 12 blue charges, drop sp2, build as many yellow charges as possible (not necessarily 12), drop sp1 as the coldsnap is expiring so you increase the burst damage on expiry (try to stack as many frostbites as you can before that sp1 though). Pretty simple, it's basically a sp2 sp1 rotation so she's not as slow as people (including me) thought.
    Edit: the damage is about 250k with this rotation so not bad at all, she's definitely not a noodle lol.
    Winter soldier relic enhances her power level by a lot.

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Damn that was definitely a big brain play thanks, that WS relic does for her what HB relic does for Guardian:

I used the exact same rotation on ROL WS, sp2 sp1, but I refreshed the coldsnap with heavy so I could get more frostbites in before sp1 and the total damage from the whole rotation went from 250k to 376k. As a r1 7*, that's pretty crazy.

I saw Lagacy pulled her, hopefully she'll gain more popularity once more people use her and make videos on her cause I did not expect her to be hitting this damn hard myself, I am absolutely flabbergasted right now lol.

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Damn that was definitely a big brain play thanks, that WS relic does for her what HB relic does for Guardian:

I used the exact same rotation on ROL WS, sp2 sp1, but I refreshed the coldsnap with heavy so I could get more frostbites in before sp1 and the total damage from the whole rotation went from 250k to 376k. As a r1 7*, that's pretty crazy.

I saw Lagacy pulled her, hopefully she'll gain more popularity once more people use her and make videos on her cause I did not expect her to be hitting this damn hard myself, I am absolutely flabbergasted right now lol.
    For the record I was hating on her pretty hard a few hours ago on this thread so there is no bias here, I am genuinely surprised, no words πŸ’€
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 391 β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Be anyone you want
    Oh that's the reason clobberin and Edison law i know it's everyone choice what profile they want to keep I said that in a humour way because I really got confused between the two

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

For the record I was hating on her pretty hard a few hours ago on this thread so there is no bias here, I am genuinely surprised, no words πŸ’€

She genuinely might be goated for bgs if she’s doing damage like this as a rank 1 7 star. Damn I’m sorry for sleeping on her now
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Man thing, got Punisher in event today so...

EdisonLaw said:

Be anyone you want
    Oh that's the reason clobberin and Edison law i know it's everyone choice what profile they want to keep I said that in a humour way because I really got confused between the two
    Don't worry my reply was a joke too lol we'll be back to our regular Red Goat programming soon.

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

She genuinely might be goated for bgs if she’s doing damage like this as a rank 1 7 star. Damn I’m sorry for sleeping on her now
    I was just as surprised as you, thank God something good came out of it haha.

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

200k hp VtD in Act 6, burst was way overkill

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 394 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    hey y'all

I got Venompool and Ihulk from the 2 crystals

I was hoping for man thing or punisher but whatever

now who should I get or dupe one of the 2 I have ?

I'm debating on whether I should open the titan or save it ( I have pretty bad luck with titans having pulled thing and blade )
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just for fun.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Member Posts: 551 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    was gonna do manthing then i got him twice from the crystals so now idk maybe ihulk
    Anyone got Punisher 2099?
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Most likely Manthing.

I’m cool with everyone in the crystal except for Misty. Guess who I got after my first run lol? It’s my fault for saying out loud anyone but Misty before I spun the crystal. There was literally a line of her so I knew it was over before it stopped spinning.
    edited August 8

Obviously it has to be the only guys I didn't want
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,328 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iHulk and ManThing for me from the crystals. Titan gave me SymSup. Looks like it’s gonna be P99 for the selector.
    I haven't seen a single venompool? Like no one got him?
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Polygon said:

Jack2634 said:

can't go wrong with wags and venompool. About Man Thing, I fought him as 6r5a quite a few times in Bgs and gotta say he doesn't impress me that much, except in crit meta

At r3 he would be an absolute tank. Scorpion Red Guardian and Torch would be way too slow, Titania's kinda unreliable right now cause of the sp3 thing, and Silk and Hulk even at r3 probably wouldn't be able to nuke him in 30 as per usual since crits don't get any bonus damage. Even with other champs like Pig if you don't kill him before the pustule buffs start stacking you will take some poison damage. A mystic who slows down nearly 80% of the current science nukes in the game is actually quite impressive if you ask me. There is a very big difference in stats between r6 6* and r3 7*, not to mention Man-Thing has a pretty big healthpool.
    As an OG player/veteran of BGs, I use to always run Man-Thing in my deck and back then he would always get me wins. His tankiness was always something you could count on.

Miss those times lol, I even also ran Wags on defense and Venompool for offense back then too
    Can we use veteran for bgs already? It's been around less than 1/5 of the life of the game. Lol