Crucible Team Builder

Comments

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    Gorr also not great for void
  • Apyr_droogApyr_droog Member Posts: 16
    Mindlessly copied Archangel for Gwenperion too and messed up my run. My own fault of course and I love this spreadsheet, but I definitely suggest changing it if possible

Again thanks for the spreadsheet nonetheless!
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    This thread should be stickied at the top. Thanks so much for this spreadsheet!!!!
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Red Magneto seems to be the cheese of choice for that Gwenperion boss.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    edited August 8

Nacho98 said:

Why would you put AA for a gwenperion counter?

Didn't realize as I was building the sheet that gwenpool got poison immunity with that mashup.

Since then I've adjusted it, and a few others. Sorry, I'm human.
    Technically it is doable (with about 6-8 revives lol) I know this because I also thought she could be poisoned. I was wrong
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Thanks @21Eggatron - really helpful. I’d agree with the other comments that Red Mags is a great Gwenperion counter.

Who have folks been using for Green Goblin? I used Spider Gwen and that didn’t go so well.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

Thanks @21Eggatron - really helpful. I’d agree with the other comments that Red Mags is a great Gwenperion counter.

Who have folks been using for Green Goblin? I used Spider Gwen and that didn’t go so well.

If hr talking bout 7.1 goblin can't remember who I used on normal mode but when I was doing act 7 my4stat hercules stun locked
  • Benighted_ChaosBenighted_Chaos Member Posts: 20
    Wow man thank you very much for the intricacies and detail on this!

Hails! \m/
  • 21Eggatron21Eggatron Member Posts: 103 ★★
    edited August 8

I used Wolf on my own run, but Prowler would do well if you happen to have one. Wong is one that if you're familiar with should dominate it.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    @Ghostboytjie

I used DKG since he's so tanky. Just really long.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★
    I just used a R4 cgr for him. Wasn't bad fight that green goblin
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    edited August 8

I used Galan on Green Goblin. Pretty basic fight even though the burst damage isn't very impressive. I essentially just focused on using SP2 with or without Harvest activated. GG seemed to do a lot of chip damage on SP1 (especially since he is able to throw it more often), so I took to just blocking the first hit of SP2 and then dexxing the remaining two hits.
  • StephD87StephD87 Member Posts: 74
    Why can't I get the team builder to change from Path 1 to Path 2? It won't let me "make a copy" so I downloaded it and no matter what I do it stays on Path 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • ArizonabayArizonabay Member Posts: 21
    How does one use the spreadsheet on a mobile device
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★

How does one use the spreadsheet on a mobile device

Hardwork, perseverance, and sweat
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★

Nacho98 said:

Why would you put AA for a gwenperion counter?

Didn't realize as I was building the sheet that gwenpool got poison immunity with that mashup.

Since then I've adjusted it, and a few others. Sorry, I'm human.
    Nice start and thanks for sharing.

I have just enough bandwidth to share 2 cents (if you're looking to improve upon original)

Path droplist needs to reference Difficulty cell data. Kids who don't know to unhide the data table get confused.

Don't be afraid of tables. Everything should be a data table and a lookup. The fights should be coded as alphanumeric so you can just have one clean table of champ names and attributes assigned to DifficultyPathFightNumber, or something like that. This way you can offer the champ droplist in column H.

If someone really had time on their hands they could include Attack and HP. If they really had time on their hands they could add class tables, damage type tables, etc.

But yeah, nice start for a useful tool, thank you for your service.
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    This sheet cost me a couple revives. Bad counters in this one
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

This sheet cost me a couple revives. Bad counters in this one

Very helpful dude.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Member Posts: 325
    Ngl that crucible quest seems quite boring and tedious, having to go through 15+ fights in a row having to choose different champs each time ain´t for me..
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

Ngl that crucible quest seems quite boring and tedious, having to go through 15+ fights in a row having to choose different champs each time ain´t for me..

It's way more than 15 fights in a row.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Member Posts: 325

I never bothered to count but I know is more than 15, hence why I said 15+. a boring quest nonetheless..
  • CikdudCikdud Member Posts: 3
    edited August 9
    Dear Egg,

It feels wrong to not leave a reply toward hardworks poured onto the sheets.

Thanks buddy, your file will no doubt help me navigating this quest. May this file helps lots of player.

Cheers,

Cikdud

Hey all,

I know there's a lot of these floating around, but I made my own Crucible Team Builder.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16MDy1ei-t44cOfGEai22o9DXvrJ32rwDawTrPc6KTPk/edit?usp=sharing

If you're wondering what makes mine different;
    - The dropdowns allow the user to choose their difficulty and their path
    - Choosing a difficulty and a path auto-fills the fights, as well as their nodes, the RPG ask, the Skill ask, and some options of my personal suggestions.
    - The column for manually entering the champion you intend to use turns the cells red if you've entered the same champion more than once in that column.
    - I created written breakdowns from scratch of Gwenmaster, Kang, and Superior Kang in case people need refreshers of how their abilities work since in-game text isn't always as clear as it could be.

I hope this helps,

- Egg

• cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    edited August 10
    Nice
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    Cikdud said:

Dear Egg,

It feels wrong to not leave a reply toward hardworks poured onto the sheets.

Thanks buddy, your file will no doubt help me navigating this quest. May this file helps lots of player.

Cheers,

Cikdud

Hey all,

I know there's a lot of these floating around, but I made my own Crucible Team Builder.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16MDy1ei-t44cOfGEai22o9DXvrJ32rwDawTrPc6KTPk/edit?usp=sharing

If you're wondering what makes mine different;
    - The dropdowns allow the user to choose their difficulty and their path
    - Choosing a difficulty and a path auto-fills the fights, as well as their nodes, the RPG ask, the Skill ask, and some options of my personal suggestions.
    - The column for manually entering the champion you intend to use turns the cells red if you've entered the same champion more than once in that column.
    - I created written breakdowns from scratch of Gwenmaster, Kang, and Superior Kang in case people need refreshers of how their abilities work since in-game text isn't always as clear as it could be.

I hope this helps,

- Egg

I checked it out and you did an awesome job!! It's gonna be very helpful
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Fabulous work @21Eggatron

Really useful for planning ahead, and using your once-only champion in the smartest place.

If anyone is looking for videos:
    KT1 - path one
    https://youtu.be/6K6_LuPySHs?si=6tuTwlbLiVGCDYL3

KT1 - path two
    https://youtu.be/YhUexuRpLj8?si=Fd8Yuq2LalWLDpVH

McocNoob - great, but ridiculously long
    https://youtu.be/XQs6YghyNzk?si=G3pT8ngBHRnXea1c

If I could add just one champion to your recommendations, it would be Prowler for Spider-Witch: he can basically shut down 95% of the fight. He bypass everything except Reverse Controls, and those he can just block (whilst continuously Willpower healing from Staggers).
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    is magic actually good counter for the nova on legendary?
    i ask cus i know obviously she would be an ideal counter for the fight but can she handle it on legendary ok?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    Anyway to get a screenshot of path 2 options?
    I only have mobile and want to be able to see list of available champs to use.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★

I never bothered to count but I know is more than 15, hence why I said 15+. a boring quest nonetheless..

Ok, don’t play it 😂