**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star 5/65 RONAN vs 5 Star 5/65 THOR

GİZAGİZA Posts: 5
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

5 Star 5/65 RONAN vs 5 Star 5/65 THOR 53 votes

RONAN
18%
HeartlessAgentOfSHIELDPlayer1994RealStealJFerg114MasterFlintHit_me_TwiceNobleGİZASpvkzodaa69 10 votes
THOR
81%
Stara99TheTAbyssLocoMotivesJOHNOSA1995CableAlfa_PigeonHaji_SaabMagicBentonArrsssSmokinSurferbuffajrfabbassJmoneysteckRotellyJim0172Arus25Palito_DiazhydrogohardAnonymous346Greenstroke 43 votes

Comments

• CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Who the hell have...5/65 Ronan.....he really have guts... For Ranking up a trash....(sorry for saying him trash)
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    This is an absurd post considering Thor isn’t available as a 5* and ronan sux but between a 4* Thor and a 6* Ronan id pick Thor Ronan is trash in most cases with very few good match ups
  • JoeLukaJoeLuka Posts: 13
    belli300 wrote: »
    This is an absurd post considering Thor isn’t available as a 5* and ronan sux but between a 4* Thor and a 6* Ronan id pick Thor Ronan is trash in most cases with very few good match ups

Thor Ragnarok is available as a 5 star.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    THOR
    before Ronan got nerfed he was so op with his weakness and stun. But Thor is better with fury and stun.
  • Jane Foster Thor?
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    THOR
    Thor not available
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    JoeLuka wrote: »

Thor and Thor Ragnorak are very different champions! Lol

And those who say Thor is a trash champ don't know what they are talking about. You may not like him but that doesn't mean he is a trash champ. In fact, he is anything but trash.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    RONAN
    thor raghnarok is a joke hawkeye is better
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    I have a 5* Thor Rag and he sucks. But as Ronan has no value whatsoever outside Power Reserve fights, I would take Rags to 5/65 first simply cuz of his incredible prestige.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    I guess you mean Thor ragnarok or Jane foster Thor? If you do then I'd take them up over Ronan but probably better if you wait for better champs
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

And those who say Thor is a trash champ don't know what they are talking about. You may not like him but that doesn't mean he is a trash champ. In fact, he is anything but trash.

Even after the 12.0 nerf...Thor is far from being trash!!!

• Fossel13Fossel13 Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    THOR

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am positive that he could have pulled a 5* Thor (yes actual God of Thunder Thor) from a deal that was a few months ago. There were crystals from specific classes that guaranteed a 5* of the class and while I didn't buy any a member in my ally did and he bought cosmic hoping for Hyperion and he said he saw Thor in the reel (he ended of getting Hyperion), and another bought the mutant and saw a 5* Wolvie in the reel for a mutant crystal.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Fossel13 wrote: »

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am positive that he could have pulled a 5* Thor (yes actual God of Thunder Thor) from a deal that was a few months ago. There were crystals from specific classes that guaranteed a 5* of the class and while I didn't buy any a member in my ally did and he bought cosmic hoping for Hyperion and he said he saw Thor in the reel (he ended of getting Hyperion), and another bought the mutant and saw a 5* Wolvie in the reel for a mutant crystal.

You are corrected sir, you are wrong.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Fossel13 wrote: »

Don't know what he saw but the reel is just animation. There is no 5* Thor and no 5* Wolvie.
  • JoeLukaJoeLuka Posts: 13
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Where did I say either Thor was Trash and where does the OP differentiate between either Thor? I was just pointing out there is a 5 star Thor available. LoL
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Ronan was nerfed before?