Enchantress… Kabam I am concerned about your mental heath

2»

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,324 ★★★★★

I had to re learn the game to kill her..
    The good old parry+combo is not enough

She’s like an act 8 boss
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,324 ★★★★★
    edited August 10

EdisonLaw said:

I had to re learn the game to kill her..
    The good old parry+combo is not enough

She’s like an act 8 boss
    Arent you still cav? How would u know?
    I watch a lot of mcoc videos, don’t worry I’ll be there soon
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,067 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

NüΚΞ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NüΚΞ said:

How many have played EQ already??? Oh my god I just fought enchantress…. Just prepare yourself for what seems like a joke. Her abilities are literally unbelievable. Nodes on boss fight don’t even enhance the champion, which is a first I have seen in EQ boss fight history. She is 7/5 defender.

If you thought bullseye photon or serpent were crazy just breathe when you fight her. Side note Kate bishop is decent. Decent as in you might not die from a barrage of abilities that will take you a week to sift through just to figure out why you died so quickly.

Holy hell not only do I not want to pull her, simply so I can consistently ban. I wish I could magically delete from game code.

She’s definitely tricky but she’s not BS like Bullseye or Serpent
    You didn’t get the 20 second untouchable… and the damage reflect feels pretty bs to me. I’ll take bullseye any day over that nonsense.
    You can stop the damage reflect and remove the untouchable. Read her abilities
    Tbh… ain’t nobody got time for that. Not this biblically long insanity. I’ve tried and it gives me ADHD.
    Fair enough. To break it down, she has different spells that are indicated by the icons. There are 3 different actions based on the spells. Orange = intercept to remove. Green = interrupt heavy. Purple = knock her down. Don’t let her build too many spells and you’re good
    This response makes you a scholar and a saint. Thank you kindly
  • TaintoTainto Member Posts: 73
    Wolf911 said:

I call skill issue

soloed her 6/6 times with scorpion ( 6*r5 ascended but could be done with non ascended as well )

in the gauntlet it was even faster due to venom synergy

she doesn't feel like 5/5 defender more like 4/5

she will probably be 4.5/5 in bgs

here is simple way to fight her

first thing you gotta do is keep holding block bait heavy and punish it ( removes yellow spell )

then intercept her to remove orange spell

then knock her down with heavy to remove blue spell

then repeat this 2 more times after she throws sp1 keep an eye on which spells she has and perform these actions

then just bait sp2s and block them all finished with more than 60% health every time ( cuz I tried to dex sp1s and failed LoL )

This helped immensely …thank you!
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited August 11
    She’s super easy once you understand what’s happening with her.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

jdschw said:

She is absurdly complicated, but once you understand her, she's not actually hard to beat.

She's just not a champ you can fight without looking at her abilities. You will get smoked. She's sorta like a boss fight in that sense.

But in Battlegrounds, time and health is the most important, so most typical nukes won’t be able to take her out in like 40 secs. We’ll see though
    You might lose a match. Oh well.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NüΚΞ said:

How many have played EQ already??? Oh my god I just fought enchantress…. Just prepare yourself for what seems like a joke. Her abilities are literally unbelievable. Nodes on boss fight don’t even enhance the champion, which is a first I have seen in EQ boss fight history. She is 7/5 defender.

If you thought bullseye photon or serpent were crazy just breathe when you fight her. Side note Kate bishop is decent. Decent as in you might not die from a barrage of abilities that will take you a week to sift through just to figure out why you died so quickly.

Holy hell not only do I not want to pull her, simply so I can consistently ban. I wish I could magically delete from game code.

You didn’t get the 20 second untouchable… and the damage reflect feels pretty bs to me. I’ll take bullseye any day over that nonsense.
    You know there's a way to shut it down right? You just have to read
    EdisonLaw said:

jdschw said:

She is absurdly complicated, but once you understand her, she's not actually hard to beat.

She's just not a champ you can fight without looking at her abilities. You will get smoked. She's sorta like a boss fight in that sense.

But in Battlegrounds, time and health is the most important, so most typical nukes won’t be able to take her out in like 40 secs. We’ll see though
    She's still kinda squishy, sure you will have to play around her kit but she's not gonna be an instant loss you just have to bring a counter
    BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

NüΚΞ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NüΚΞ said:

You can stop the damage reflect and remove the untouchable. Read her abilities
    Tbh… ain’t nobody got time for that. Not this biblically long insanity. I’ve tried and it gives me ADHD.
    If you don't want to read kits why on earth are you playing this game lmao
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    She's just a garbage champ. She's fine enough in EQ with no penalty for loss of health or a KO but in AW and BGs she'll be a huge problem depending on the nodes.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    I've fought her on thronebreaker difficulty 3 times, without looking at nodes or her skills, all one shot. Just bait heavy and punish it, intercept, and knock her down with a special, before she throws hers. This will disable all her spells and you can fight normally until she starts gaining her spells again. Rinse and repeat
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167
    Instant ban in BGs lol... Not dealing with that nonsense
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,089 ★★★★★
    7r3 war boss Enchantress 🎉

Funny part is if Kabam makes science hero to counter her, that hero will dominate whole mystic class,
    Love to see Kabam trapping themselves in corner 🥴