How many seven stars should I have at Uncollected

Darthbane3141Darthbane3141 Member Posts: 50
I have one seven star Shang Chi from a Magnetron crystal, should I have more at this point?

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    You won't need 7 stars until you reach late thronebreaker
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,797 ★★★★★
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 593 ★★★
    Ask Kabam to take it back lol
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 341 ★★
  • LunerCatLunerCat Member Posts: 11
    Uncollected here and I have 7 rank 2, 1 rank 3 and 1 rank 4 6 stars with no 7 stars in my roster “YET”. There are ways to get rank 2, 3 and 4 as uncollected you just need to be creative and resourceful.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    If you are lucky you can get more but it’s unlikely. It’s all RNG.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

When the uncollected title released, 6* champions weren't even in the game, let alone 7*s. You're very far ahead of the curve, which should make things a lot easier. Be careful though, because the story content you're going through is meant to teach you how to play better through difficult champions and nodes. With such powerful champions you may be able to nuke through those learning experiences, so I'd advise you pay close attention to the fights and figure out what skills are being asked for them, even if it's a little unnecessary at this point.

Yes even with 7 stars, still need to read nodes.
  • AozerAozer Member Posts: 42
    Gone are the days where awakened daredevil classic was one of the best champs for collector fight because he can fully evade projectile attacks.

Time sure has changed
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    I remember when 5r4 were overkill for Act 5 and LOL.
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Member Posts: 256 ★★
    Honestly none. Bruh, you’re Uncollected. Focus on getting ahead. I barely had 5 star rank 3s when I was uncollected
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 858 ★★★
    0; on my alt I have 0, and it’s cav. You don’t need 7*s till tb
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 593 ★★★
    HolySun said:

Unyonface said:

HolySun said:

I’m uncollected and I got two 7 stars from the magnetron crystals and I have 3 rank two 6 stars and 1 rank three 6 star.

And don’t pay attention to the one that say you shouldn’t have or need 7 stars / higher rank 6 stars.

So you got lucky getting a couple 7*, congrats. You still don’t need 7* champs. You still need to concentrate on 6* champs.

Yes I will work on my 6 stars only because once I max the lvls of my two 7 stars I won’t be able to rank them up (at least until I get the material to do so) but saying that I don’t need them is just stupid. They’re stronger then my rank three 6 stat so I’ll be using them more then some of my lower 6 stars.
    Saying you don’t need 7* champs isn’t stupid, it’s true. For those of us that were uncollected wanting to become cavalier many years ago, we only had 6* champs that we could use. If we could do it, so can you, that’s my point. Does it make it easier for you with 7* champs? Yes it does. Do you need 7* champs? No you don’t…

• Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 134

Honestly none. Bruh, you’re Uncollected. Focus on getting ahead. I barely had 5 star rank 3s when I was uncollected

4* nick carried act 5
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    HolySun said:

Unyonface said:

HolySun said:

I’m uncollected and I got two 7 stars from the magnetron crystals and I have 3 rank two 6 stars and 1 rank three 6 star.

And don’t pay attention to the one that say you shouldn’t have or need 7 stars / higher rank 6 stars.

So you got lucky getting a couple 7*, congrats. You still don’t need 7* champs. You still need to concentrate on 6* champs.

Yes I will work on my 6 stars only because once I max the lvls of my two 7 stars I won’t be able to rank them up (at least until I get the material to do so) but saying that I don’t need them is just stupid. They’re stronger then my rank three 6 stat so I’ll be using them more then some of my lower 6 stars.
    You don't need them because uncollected is built around maxed out five stars and maybe a few 6 stars. You're lucky, but you don't need 7 stars and in the long run you'll probably hit a much harder damage spike than people who did that content with 5 stars