Who to rank 2?

MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Member Posts: 110
I have enough resources to take two 7 stars to rank 2. My current rank two's are Wong shuri and a duped titania. I have a rank 3 gamora and onslaught both unduped. I'm leaning heavily towards maw, guardian, sunspot, Bill and gorr.

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    No skill champs ranked? Black Cat or Mantis.
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Member Posts: 110

Not the biggest fan of black cat. I have been thinking about mantis, I just don't use her much. She gets used a fair bit in BGs but I don't always play BGs.
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    MCoC_fan said:

Not the biggest fan of black cat. I have been thinking about mantis, I just don't use her much. She gets used a fair bit in BGs but I don't always play BGs.
    Mantis can be used in nearly every form of content, I use my r3 daily.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    MCoC_fan said:

Curious as to why you're not a fan of black cat? Not trying to say you're wrong at all, but she's such a good counter to a lot of champions

MCoC_fan said:

Mantis can be used in nearly every form of content, I use my r3 daily.
    Yeah Ive only started using her more recently. Starting to see how useful she is.

MCoC_fan said:

Curious as to why you're not a fan of black cat? Not trying to say you're wrong at all, but she's such a good counter to a lot of champions
    I know she can counter a lot. I've tried using her all over the game, but I just never seem to have fun while playing her. Either the AI doesn't cooperate well enough, or I'm playing her wrong. But when I see people play her well, she seems really fun.
  • Darthbane3141Darthbane3141 Member Posts: 50
    How did you get all of those seven star champions?

How did you get all of those seven star champions?

Just play consistently. 100% act 8. Play BG's spend some tokens on 7* shards. I got my first 7* who was shuri from the first and only Paragon crystal I bought. I'm only in a silver 1 alliance. Aside from that I can't really say. Try and do any special events that have 7* shards.
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64
    Thanos. Simply because you have the 7* and to show it off.
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 318
    Bishop is the best option. I don't even need to look who you have. I saw him and you gotta do it
    WeaponX4X said:

Thanos. Simply because you have the 7* and to show it off.

I Wana rank him so bad, I'd really like the awakened ability though. Reducing base attack would be nice.