We’ve been sleeping on White Mags

2»

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Pulled him and punisher. Gonna select VP in the selector. So I will be pulling all the picks I wanted the most
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,762 ★★★★★

Nah....we've been awake....IMO Red Mags is just better than him. 🤷🏽

Yeah Whites has the pre-fights, and bleed immunity, but Reds is 90% bleed resistant..which is close to bleed immune. Reds prowess stacks like crazy, giving him insane damage.

And for me, once I got used to Red Mags Specials order, I did not like them being in reverse with White Mags.

With red mags, you’re not even supposed to use his sp1 and sp2 so not sure how the special order matters. White mags definitely gonna be a faster bg attacker and better support
    Not supposed to?? Is his Sp 1 and Sp 2 off limits? Lmao. You can use either special dude.

In many fights, his Sp 2 with stacked prowess has ended a fight quicker than waiting for Sp 3.
    Prime example right here..

Sp 2 did this much damage with only 6 prowess, and ended the fight.

"Not supposed to"....I've never heard that while playing this game lol.

In certain situations, you may have to use it.

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

Deacon said:

Deacon said:

Got this with a rank 1 7 star. The 5 and 6 star gambit relic actually makes him crit so much and nuke everything. I’ll definitely be picking up the dupe from the selector and giving him the r3 gem

it's probably not the relic lol ... the relic boosts physical damage and his attacks are all energy damage.

His special 1 is physical. And the second hit of his sp2 is also physical. You can check aunt mai.

Red mags is the one with all energy specials.
    are we assuming this or is there some verbiage that explicitly says it's physical damage? i've always just gone by the CONTACT descriptor on the champ when it says energy or physical to determine if what they're doing is energy based or physical.

and both have the same special attack descriptions .. is it the "direct damage" note that tags it as physical damage? because neither say directly that it's physical damage . both Mags say they deal energy instead of physical. and both special attacks are described the same more or less.

OR do we just go by animations lol ... if they look like they should cause physical damage, they do?? because both are smacking you with objects but the way I've heard is to just go by whether or not the CONTACT says energy or physical.
    You can just check it on any resistor node. Magneto's basic attacks build energy resist buffs, while his SP1 and the second hit of his SP2 build physical resist buffs.
    geez so complicated .. thanks mate! should be way easier to identify than this.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 783 ★★★★
    Deacon said:

Deacon said:

Deacon said:

Got this with a rank 1 7 star. The 5 and 6 star gambit relic actually makes him crit so much and nuke everything. I’ll definitely be picking up the dupe from the selector and giving him the r3 gem

it's probably not the relic lol ... the relic boosts physical damage and his attacks are all energy damage.

His special 1 is physical. And the second hit of his sp2 is also physical. You can check aunt mai.

are we assuming this or is there some verbiage that explicitly says it's physical damage? i've always just gone by the CONTACT descriptor on the champ when it says energy or physical to determine if what they're doing is energy based or physical.

and both have the same special attack descriptions .. is it the "direct damage" note that tags it as physical damage? because neither say directly that it's physical damage . both Mags say they deal energy instead of physical. and both special attacks are described the same more or less.

OR do we just go by animations lol ... if they look like they should cause physical damage, they do?? because both are smacking you with objects but the way I've heard is to just go by whether or not the CONTACT says energy or physical.
    You can just check it on any resistor node. Magneto's basic attacks build energy resist buffs, while his SP1 and the second hit of his SP2 build physical resist buffs.
    geez so complicated .. thanks mate! should be way easier to identify than this.
    Check out https://auntm.ai/champions if you click the champ you want and scroll down to the bottom of their synergies you can see which hits of theirs are physical or energy and contact or projectile.

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,344 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Deacon said:

Try fighting a Human Torch and see if you get cooked or not
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,798 ★★★★★
    Who's we?
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
    I wish they didn't give him sleeves when he got changed, he looked way better with the biceps on show