No class advantage:

With class advantage:

Regardless, #BuffDeathlessVision.

I'll share numbers with the Deathless synergy too soon

Comments

• ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 157 ★★
    I’m liking my 7*r2 deathless vision
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    man, how did you manage to max out the furies? I have trouble earning them up fast enough, given it's just that 1.5s phase window.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

man, how did you manage to max out the furies? I have trouble earning them up fast enough, given it's just that 1.5s phase window.

U just parry and hit... it's easier if u just tap the screen for lights
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

His phase works similarly to Viv Vision’s
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

jdschw said:

His phase works similarly to Viv Vision’s
    Ah. I've never used Viv, so this is my first time practicing this. Good point though, I'm sure it's more familiar to VV users.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Nice to see him get to solid numbers, I still would love to see him get a tune up but this does make me more hopeful for him.
  • IbijIbij Member Posts: 7

Share your thoughts about him
    No class advantage:

With class advantage:

Dude try to make him OP attack, he is average
    Ibij said:

No class advantage:

With class advantage:

ME?
    You think IM trying to make him look good?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Ibij said:

No class advantage:

With class advantage:

How do you make someone seem op, the numbers don't lie lol
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,759 ★★★★★

Ibij said:

No class advantage:

With class advantage:

How do you make someone seem op, the numbers don't lie lol
    By using boosts and suicides
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 154
    These numbers are better than I expected. I've heard "wet noodle" from most forum posts lol.. These numbers are decent for r3 7* at base levels. Not OP but not wet noodle imo..

No class advantage:

With class advantage:

Should do fights without fury effects for comparison of the 7s we gotten this year that doesnt use fury effects and see how well he does
  • Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89

These numbers are better than I expected. I've heard "wet noodle" from most forum posts lol.. These numbers are decent for r3 7* at base levels. Not OP but not wet noodle imo..

Nah without the deathless synergies using him feels like hitting a wall with a cardboard box
    Thokk150 said:

Nah without the deathless synergies using him feels like hitting a wall with a cardboard box
    I'm just going off the numbers represented in the game footage from this post. Haven't seen the numbers with Deathless synergies..

Thokk150 said:

I'm just going off the numbers represented in the game footage from this post. Haven't seen the numbers with Deathless synergies..
    I tried with the synergy and he needs the synergy to be better
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    jdschw said:

It's best to build up phase charges and expend them all in a quick burst so you can build all the furies up at once and pause then together, at least in my testing
    Bendy said:

No class advantage:

With class advantage:

Should do fights without fury effects for comparison of the 7s we gotten this year that doesnt use fury effects and see how well he does
    That makes no sense though? Fury isn't the only way champion damage increases but in the case of deathless vision it is, it's not that easy to do a 1 to 1 comparison. It's like judging gorr and mole man only on their dot damage when gorr used his dot for power gain and furies

It's because most people parrot what a couple say instead of actually testing
    Bendy said:

Thokk150 said:

Understandable.. But he isn't trash like most people said when they acquired and ranked him up.. I'm willing to bet that "phase" mechanic he has makes up for the lost power drain I've been hearing about. Less control but better survival is an acceptable trade imo..
    Bendy said:

No class advantage:

With class advantage:

That's a very stupid thing to say

Bendy said:

Thokk150 said:

Understandable.. But he isn't trash like most people said when they acquired and ranked him up.. I'm willing to bet that "phase" mechanic he has makes up for the lost power drain I've been hearing about. Less control but better survival is an acceptable trade imo..
    I wouldn't say so,
    Cuz where with other characters you use their Miss for easy openings/defense,
    In Deathless Vision's case it feels like nothing more than something you HAVE to activate to prevent ramp loss, keeping up the ramp is too tight than having the privilege to actually use the miss for defense

Bendy said:

Thokk150 said:

This is with the synergy and its still not impressive since he lost his utility to control power gains which i dont think hes gonna be able to control anymore
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Thokk150 said:

This is with the synergy and its still not impressive since he lost his utility to control power gains which i dont think hes gonna be able to control anymore
    Like i get it having higher power burn will be too strong but going through rol fights guilly and dkg are doing fights 20-30+ hits less than he is guilly doing like 50+ less as her degen is strong
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Thokk150 said:

Like i get it having higher power burn will be too strong but going through rol fights guilly and dkg are doing fights 20-30+ hits less than he is guilly doing like 50+ less as her degen is strong
    He needs power steal

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Thokk150 said:

He needs power steal
    That is another possibility
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Thanks for sacrificing a r3 so we wouldn't have to wonder anymore if he was still in need of a buff.