Where is reunion calendar

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,080 ★★★★
?

Comments

• MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    It will probably start tomorrow
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 89
    is there 7 star crystal includes for paragon??
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    In roughly 10 hours from now it gets here
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,080 ★★★★
    Thought calendars all start at the beginning of the day?
    Oh time zones I forgot. Start of the day for me is diff for you
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★

Oh time zones I forgot. Start of the day for me is diff for you

My wife and I have similar accounts are of course are living in the same time zone.
    I have the calendar, she has not her.

@Kabam DORK
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    I also dont have the login calendar - while my alliance team members have it.
    @KabamDORK
    Can you please make sure tat we can claim ALL rewards? As the option to claim rewards are time limited it can be a serious issue.

Thanks and regards
    I don't have it either
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    edited August 14
    Calendars literally always launch and pay out rewards at the same time every single day and with every single event. 2.5 hours to go.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    Yep .2 of my accounts have calendar one does not...should I be opening ticket?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

Hey folks, so looking into it it looks like there was a slight hiccup with the calendar rollout. Players who logged in today prior to reset (18:00 UTC) today won't see the calendar until 12:00 UTC (roughly 2 hours from now), whereas players who logged in after reset can already see it. This will mean some folks will be a day ahead of others, so we will be sure to extend the calendar to make sure everyone has the full amount of time!

Thanks
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    So the early bird doesn't get the worm. Interesting....
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★

here you go!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited August 14

Hey folks, so looking into it it looks like there was a slight hiccup with the calendar rollout. Players who logged in today prior to reset (18:00 UTC) today won't see the calendar until 12:00 UTC (roughly 2 hours from now), whereas players who logged in after reset can already see it. This will mean some folks will be a day ahead of others, so we will be sure to extend the calendar to make sure everyone has the full amount of time!

Seems common (shouldn't be though) that many times the Calendar has dropped earlier than scheduled for some players. (or later than it should have).

This is the first I recall the “effect” of it being that people who logged in LATER actually were the ones that got it EARLIER.

(unless that had actually been what ended up happening in these other times as well, but was never completely pinpointed as to WHY or WHO were the ones affected where it was either early or late.

Nice explanation.

——
    (Edit, and a little correction ??)
    When you said 18:00 UTC “Reset Time”, meaning like normal middle of day (US/Can) event times or such, being “military, aka 24 hr, format, 18:00.

But then 12:00 UTC (being Midnight UTC ???) or evening time in US/Can, which is when Calendars normally rollover.

1st, so does the CALENDAR actually pay attention to the Midday RESET times of other things, even though the Calendar itself doesn’t rollover for another 6 hours afterwards ??

And 2nd. Assume your 12:00 UTC was in 12-hr format (meaning midnight, in contrast to your 18:00 UTC format of the earlier time ? And really should have been said as (well, this is maybe confusing) 0:00 or 24:00 ?? (since I don’t think times past that continue as 24:15, but yet 0:00 sounds odd even though 0:15 doesn’t, or does 15 past midnight actually get told as 24:15 ??)
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★

My event calendar finally appeared. Am I going to miss the final award since my calendar arrived late?