Double Reunion Crystal (didnt buy double up)

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
edited August 15 in General Discussion

Didnt buy the double up package and got two crystals. Not gonna open the second until this issue resolves.
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• ShashwatmShashwatm Member Posts: 15
    Yup I got double as well
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    🤓
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    edited August 15
    I bought the bundle… it seems the badge is missing that was part of the bundle. :(

But people who didn’t buy it are getting double and those that did aren’t.
  • TotalMonster110TotalMonster110 Member Posts: 15
    I suppose it's intentional because we couldn't claim one when we logged in this afternoon.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Member Posts: 178 ★★
    Some of us still can't claim even our first one.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Careful, they’ll call you a snitch lmao

People talk anyway, and honestly im tired of potentially getting banned for something small. Rather just get this resolved ASAP so other people dont get banned.
    Oh, that was two different crystals. Hopefully, it won't be fixed until after I claim my second one at four.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

People talk anyway, and honestly im tired of potentially getting banned for something small. Rather just get this resolved ASAP so other people dont get banned.
    Hence why waiting on official word since if u notice something off especially when comes to content of receiving rewards multiple times when its one time just let kabam handle it even with bugged crystals like now just dont open till they say its fine
    Dang
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Oh yeah that’s my stance too. People were telling me to shut up on another thread though
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★

Hello. We are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. Unclear if it will be tonight or tomorrow.

We will comp those who paid for the deal an extra crystal for every claimable one between when they purchased the deal and when we push the fix.

Cross-posting for visibility. And yes, you can safely open any extra crystals you get before we fix it.

Thanks for the quick response
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

Thanks for this. I opened the app asap and “accidentally” clicked open on both. Oops

That's a lie. They are separate crystals.
    My screen lagged or something😳
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited August 15
    I meannnn this isn’t thaaaat big of a deal riiiighhht?😉
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★

Hello. We are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. Unclear if it will be tonight or tomorrow.

We will comp those who paid for the deal an extra crystal for every claimable one between when they purchased the deal and when we push the fix.

Cross-posting for visibility. And yes, you can safely open any extra crystals you get before we fix it.

Thanks for being vocal about the situation.
  • NuclearNuclear Member Posts: 26

But what about the people who didn't get one extra and didn't pay for it? Kind of sucks for the rest to be honest but I guess it's just true RNG
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★

What about accounts that logged in when the event began, but not until after the bug showed up? Some of those accounts are now showing zero crystals and a full 7-hour timer.

How do they get remedy?

Dr. Zola
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,238 Guardian
    edited August 15
    Upon your very first time logging in after the midday “day” began for the start of these crystals, that only began *YOUR* initial 7-hour countdown, to your FIRST of these (or first 2, lol) crystals.

So those that are still counting down for their first crystal had not logged in until sometime WITHIN the last 7 hours.
    They haven’t actually earned their first crystal yet, so they actually haven’t “earned” their 2nd “bugged” crystal yet either.

@JMORG1111 @DrZola
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,238 Guardian
    TIP, for those that have bought the “DOUBLE UP PASS”.
    Even though you can open them now (everyone can open the extra ones, we’re gonna be able to keep them).

You may want to HOLD OFF opening both the Free ones and the Double-up ones until you see here that it has been fixed. And maybe beyond, until the “makeup” compensation one’s actually come for you.

That way, you’ll be able to tell how many were by accident, to be able to track receiving of the make-up ones in the proper amount afterward (whenever those may come, vs when they fix the bug of it giving out 2 free ones).
This discussion has been closed.