CRUCIBLE

2»

Comments

• Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 223 ★★
    If you watch any YouTuber fights or suggestions, make sure you only go with ones that you can see the interactions (ie tested). Sometimes in theory the hero they put on paper works, but when you try it, they suck badly, often die to a missed interaction or underestimating how bad the interaction will affect the gameplay,

One example is I took warlock in for the fight with immortal abomination, as it suggests you needs poison immune and power control. However, you have to alternate specials and warlock really only power drains on sp1. So you either don’t alternate specials and eventually get cornered as there’s a fair amount of power gain. Or you do sp1 and. Then another and have only a few seconds to land a heavy.with the ai it’s purely rng. Of course as soon as the timer starts, the ai frequently decided to turtle and you just explode. Would have been less painful probably with hulking as he can’t be power manipulated.
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 131
    i think the nightcarnage is based on old nc so acc to u , if i try to make him block and whiff a attackk and hope tht the block sticks, then he changes phases?
    im yet to fight the other paths yet and path 1 is alrdy very tough tbh.
    the nightcarnage mode switch isnt working out as i thought
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    I used Nebula for Nightcarnage. Didn't have to hit him once; no hits = no chance for him to evade.

Shuri would also be excellent.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Havok shredded this weird crawler
    why does the wanda apply poisons?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    Cuber2906 said:

why does the wanda apply poisons?

Cuz she's chaotic
    but i dont get to poison her (im also chaotic)
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138
    edited August 14
    Cuber2906 said:

HOW TO STOP NIGHTCRAWERS'S EFFIN EVADE??

Look for a video on YouTube as I probably won't explain this well.

Keep dexing until he dashes back then whiff a light attack and he'll sometimes hold block and change to swashbuckler mode. It may take a few attempts.

Hitting into block doesn't work anymore.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,809 ★★★★
    Sorry to hijack ur post but I'm also doing normal. Not sure which pathway I chose but I'm on final boss Kang.

Who should I use?
    Hercules?
    Apocalypse?
    Someone else?
    superior kang? apoc has many unique debuffs so he cn work for phase 2 and 4
    i used silver surfer for scarlet spider, but now its turned into a revive sink
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★
    Cuber2906 said:

my plan for the further bosses:

nightcarnage: terrax
    spider witch: surfer
    phoenix: iron man
    gwenpweion: scorp

I'd strongly suggest not using iron Man for ice phoenix, unless I am forgetting something about iron Man or Phoenix. She applies a massive frostbit )maybe not massive for normal) that iron Man cannot counter.

Cuber2906 said:

I'd strongly suggest not using iron Man for ice phoenix, unless I am forgetting something about iron Man or Phoenix. She applies a massive frostbit )maybe not massive for normal) that iron Man cannot counter.
    Iron man gets frostbite immunity with his armours or overload or smth. Finished exploring normal crucible btw, use ultron for final kang and serpent for penultimate kang of you have them
    yeah iron man for phoenix and gorr for gwenperion.
    didnt have any options for wanda spder and took silver surfer assuming ill crit a lot so the incinerates will help.

spent 15 revs and still at 10%
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★

Cuber2906 said:

Iron man gets frostbite immunity with his armours or overload or smth. Finished exploring normal crucible btw, use ultron for final kang and serpent for penultimate kang of you have them
    Silly me. Thanks for reaching a valiant something
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Cuber2906 said:

didnt have any options for wanda spder and took silver surfer assuming ill crit a lot so the incinerates will help.

spent 15 revs and still at 10%

Prof x really helps against spider witch. But remember she can apply poisons on crits. Sinister is the perfect counter imo.

Cuber2906 said:

Silly me. Thanks for reaching a valiant something
    ?
    Oh do you mean teaching
    ok done with the 7.1 path . the 7.4 path looks more doable to me as i have most counters. is bullseye good against the ultron?
    the ultron on 7.4 path is rly tough. what are the best counters? been using bullseye for him but the best i could do was to take down 40% of ultrons hp.