Offensive burst objective broken?

AwesometimeTvAwesometimeTv Member Posts: 37
I just defeated destroyer with scorpion and got the villain objective but it didn’t give me the offensive burst objective even though scorp is offensive burst. Is there something I’m missing or is this bugged, or is there some other forum post explaining that this is a known bug that I’m missing?

Comments

• SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 218 ★★
    REMINDER!! When you filter multiple tags click the option for ALL selected tags as opposed to ANY selected tags
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    edited August 15
    Op, it #hero #burst
    Scorpion is #villain

#hero #tank - I use Hulk
    #hero #burst - I use Quicksilver (could have use Spider-punk)
    #villain - Spot
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,283 ★★★★
    I used yellowjacket for villain and chavez for hero burst
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,084 ★★★★★
    Schnoodle said:

REMINDER!! When you filter multiple tags click the option for ALL selected tags as opposed to ANY selected tags

Select All tag option should be the default. Reduces a lot of complaints smh.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    HA HA reading is hard for some people
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★

Schnoodle said:

Select All tag option should be the default. Reduces a lot of complaints smh.
    It would solve this problem but if you need Clarity or House of Mirror champs for the Gaunlet, this will create a different problem. I think summoners should just learn to read. I know that's asking a lot.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Here was my idea a while back.

Add a Label saying either *OR* or *AND* on the resulting filtered by tags Champion List screen, right next to the Filtered Tags.
    That way, visually, you can clearly see how it is that you filtered 2 tags (especially if you didn’t even realize those other checkboxes for “any” or “all” were in the earlier Tag screen)

It would not be a clickable toggle, just a label to indicate when you are using 2 Tags.
    (and realized, the example probably would have been better showing the *AND* case based on the sample tags I used)

@KabamDORK
    @Kabam Crashed
    @Kabam Pinwheel

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★

Add a Label saying either *OR* or *AND* on the resulting filtered by tags Champion List screen, right next to the Filtered Tags.
    That way, visually, you can clearly see how it is that you filtered 2 tags (especially if you didn’t even realize those other checkboxes for “any” or “all” were in the earlier Tag screen)

It would not be a clickable toggle, just a label to indicate when you are using 2 Tags.
    (and realized, the example probably would have been better showing the *AND* case based on the sample tags I used)

@KabamDORK
    @Kabam Crashed
    @Kabam Pinwheel

Could even make it simpler for the developers by renaming the "any selected tags" and "all selected tags" to "Either Selected Tag" and "Both Selected Tags". More straightforward and nothing new for them to program in.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited August 16

@KabamDORK
    @Kabam Crashed
    @Kabam Pinwheel

Could even make it simpler for the developers by renaming the "any selected tags" and "all selected tags" to "Either Selected Tag" and "Both Selected Tags". More straightforward and nothing new for them to program in.
    ‘Both’ wouldn’t make sense because you could do more tags than two.

To be honest i think the easiest and most obvious change would be the colour of the text

Idk who’s idea it was to make it grey on top of a grey background but having it white would make the text standout more. While i don’t think it will 100% solve the issue, it would help people notice the text more as the colour would be more prominent to the eyes.

Edit made a example:

• Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 243 ★★

• knupdiputsknupdiputs Member Posts: 42
    If I remember right, They didn’t put a hashtag before “hero.” It felt like the challenge only had one requirement. It is understandable to have missed the hero requirement.
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Member Posts: 93
    I used spierham and sandman