Double Reunion Crystal (didnt buy double up)

13»

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    so if you claim these but don't open them ... will the ones you claimed just disappear after the fix?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Deacon said:

so if you claim these but don't open them ... will the ones you claimed just disappear after the fix?

Open em quick just in case
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

Hello. We are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. Unclear if it will be tonight or tomorrow.

We will comp those who paid for the deal an extra crystal for every claimable one between when they purchased the deal and when we push the fix.

Cross-posting for visibility. And yes, you can safely open any extra crystals you get before we fix it.

Just a thought for the team but the deal offered was 2x more than players that didn’t purchase. So if they got 2 in that time period then shouldn’t we be compensated up to 4 per a claimable period?
    As a whale who buys a lot in this game I am completely mad about this bug. We spent 100 bucks for this and the fix is us just getting 1 more crystal per 7 hours? It’s not a 10 dollar small buy. It’s a 100 dollar Odin buy that we are not getting an advantage for, and btw I have only received total **** from these crystals so far. Thought these crystals were going to actually be good and Kabam would have actually gotten praise.

Please do something for the people who spent 100 bucks on this ****.
    You are getting an advantage by getting 1 more crystal than everyone else
    Completely disagree. This is called a double up crystal not a +1 crystal. While all the ftp people are getting two we should be getting 4.

Also for however long this is going on the people who keep the game going are losing out on their investment. I would tell kabam to either reset the timer for put it back to the start OR give the people who paid the 100 bucks more than they should get in return in some extra mailbox refund by kabam.

This cost us 100 dollars not 10. I wouldnt make a post if it was some little amount but it’s an odins worth.
    Your name does not belong in this forums. Its cool though
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I hope we get an update about this soon.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★

Nuclear said:

Hello. We are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. Unclear if it will be tonight or tomorrow.

We will comp those who paid for the deal an extra crystal for every claimable one between when they purchased the deal and when we push the fix.

Cross-posting for visibility. And yes, you can safely open any extra crystals you get before we fix it.

But what about the people who didn't get one extra and didn't pay for it? Kind of sucks for the rest to be honest but I guess it's just true RNG
    What sucks are the people that paid $99 and only got what they paid for two crystals… while many got two anyway. Seems they should get a refund.

Your distracting Kabam from the real situation with this complaint.
    Or, bear with me here, just get more extra crystals whenever they fix it. If non payers.got 2, you guys 3 or 4. It's not really rocket science.
  • Frumpy_geezerFrumpy_geezer Member Posts: 26
    edited August 15
    I just went to open mine and it was giving an error. Restarted and they are gone. I didn't even realize it was a bug. I had 3 of them, what a shame.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★

I just went to open mine and it was giving an error. Restarted and they are gone. I didn't even realize it was a bug. I had 3 of them, what a shame.

What a garbage resolution unless they also took away all the stuff from people who opened them. Which I seriously doubt happened. They can always be counted on to make a mistake worse.
  • NuclearNuclear Member Posts: 26

Same they dissapeared and it really sucks because the rest got to open them but we get screwed over essentialy
  • NuclearNuclear Member Posts: 26
    Deacon said:

That''s what I wanna know too?
This discussion has been closed.