edited August 6
    Dr. Strange

Hey Kabam, Dr. Strange won!

Waiting for the Superior Buff of Magical Arts
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Cyclops

You didn't learn your lesson last year with all the Blob memes you posted saying he already won only for him to not even make it to the finals? Lmao
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    Cap
    cap can do that all day, but he can't wait for a buff anymore. Just give the old man what he deserves after nearly 10 years
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Cap

You didn't learn your lesson last year with all the Blob memes you posted saying he already won only for him to not even make it to the finals? Lmao
    Yes strange voters are like blon voters, the vocal minority.

In the end, cap will triumph
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Cap
    Cap all day long
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,264 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange

Yes strange voters are like blon voters, the vocal minority.

In the end, cap will triumph

The Winner!😎
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,008 ★★★★★
    Cyclops

Cyke profile not picking Cyke… shame!
    Dr. Strange
    BigBlueOx said:

Hey Smartest man on earth.... if I take out my visor, i dont need any buff.

Take care of Franklin, Mcoc next champ in 2027.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    BigBlueOx said:

You have me going insane because I've been looking over that picture like 4 times over and don't see a single Cyclops profile picture lol
    edited August 6
    Cyclops

BigBlueOx said:

You have me going insane because I've been looking over that picture like 4 times over and don't see a single Cyclops profile picture lol
    I am now that guy
    Edit: WAIT WHY DID IT SELECT DAREDEVIL 😭
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Emilia90 said:

Just a poll to see what some of y’all think. Voting will be on instagram

All you who are voting for strange please go to instagram and vote for our boy Strange.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Cyclops
    For Miike!
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Quick update comparing this to the wider poll on instagram. As expected, Elektra, Ms. Marvel, and IF never stood a chance.

BB did ok enough for himself but he’s in last place on this current poll so it’s safe to say that he’s out too. Cap came in 3rd just like he did here but he’s out too (sorry cap rogers) and now it seems like it indeed has come down to Strange and Cyclops

Strange is currently only winning by 1% last I checked so Cyclops has a shot in the finals tomorrow
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    Cyclops

HOW DO YOU VOTE? I haven’t been able to vote for the last 3 polls this just keeps popping up.

• Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 ★★
    I'm not creating an Instagram account when the vote should be in game.
    Cyclops
    Dear Cap (and Black Bolt but mostly Cap) voters: Blue Cyclops has also been a meme since release, they've always had that one thing in common so let's all join forces and beat Dr. Strange who was once one of the most busted characters in the game and wasn't always a meme, he doesn't deserve the buff as much as my boy does.

His faith is quite literally in your hands, I'm begging 🤣
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    Cyclops

Dear Cap (and Black Bolt but mostly Cap) voters: Blue Cyclops has also been a meme since release, they've always had that one thing in common so let's all join forces and beat Dr. Strange who was once one of the most busted characters in the game and wasn't always a meme, he doesn't deserve the buff as much as my boy does.

His faith is quite literally in your hands, I'm begging 🤣

Well, with 11 hours left to vote, it's 44% Cyclops / 44% Strange after 14k votes. Come on folks... let's vote Cyclops! Justice for Miike. Justice for Scott Summers.
    Cap
    Since cap is out, I'm going to advocate for cyclops, cuz mystic class is already stacked, but we really need powerful mutant champs rn to balance out. So let's vote for cyclops.

Also I believe if strange is getting a buff, it's more likely a enhancement of his existing blessings, more like a copy of kush/sym sup with different set of abilities. But if cyke wins, it's going to be a full reword most probably. So Vote for cyclops!
    Cap
    I believe there'll be another poll between strange and cyclops, or it going to be the last poll?
    Cyclops

I believe there'll be another poll between strange and cyclops, or it going to be the last poll?

Voting for this Semifinal round will close on August 16 at 10:59AM PT ... I.e. in 8 hours 47 minutes, but I believe Cyclops and Strange are safely into the final round. Both still on 44% after 14.3k votes.

"The Finals voting will take place from August 16th, 11am PT to August 18th, 11am PT. Summoners will have three days to campaign for their chosen Champion!"
    edited August 16
    Cyclops

Since cap is out, I'm going to advocate for cyclops, cuz mystic class is already stacked, but we really need powerful mutant champs rn to balance out. So let's vote for cyclops.

Also I believe if strange is getting a buff, it's more likely a enhancement of his existing blessings, more like a copy of kush/sym sup with different set of abilities. But if cyke wins, it's going to be a full reword most probably. So Vote for cyclops!

• OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Dr. Strange
    At this point no one, because I refuse to go to Instagram to vote
    Dr. Strange

Now that Cap is no more, come to Strange side.
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Please, people! Don’t be scared off by all of this Cyclops propaganda!

Everyone who owns an awakened Cyclops (Blue Team) with a decent Sig level knows the truth: That kit is in far better shape than poor Doctor Strange.

I got nothing against anyone, including the former Kabam Miike. But come on. Just play the kits. It’s obvious just how much Doctor Strange really, really is in a bad place.

Cyclops would probably be pretty awesome with just a minor buff, some longer Armor Breaks leading to an extended Armor Shattered, because the base DPS is there.

Doctor Strange isn’t even close to that.

That kit desperately — desperately — needs a rework.

Just play it.

It’s the definition of what a Rework program should address.

Please, people. It’s dire.
    Dr. Strange
    Also: The following two pictures will hopefully show everyone that I am being an honest person about the difference between Cyclops (Blue Team) and Doctor Strange, with my sincere belief that Doctor Strange desperately needs this rework:

See? Because I am an older gamer and really like the older/classic versions of characters, I have them both ranked to 6r3. Both at nearly the same Sig level. I even put an awakened Relic on Doctor Strange.

So it’s not a case of me having a Strange but not a Cyclops, so I want to screw over the Cyclops fans. I have them both, at the same rank and almost the exact same Sig level.

I say this because it’s true: Strange — even with an Awakened SWitch relic — is basically unplayable. Playing that kit is simply one of the worst experiences in the modern era of this game. It is truly that bad an experience.

Please, people.

A reworked, lore-accurate Doctor Strange…please.

That poor kit needs it the most.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
    Still, they are dead even. If they tie, does this mean we’ll get two reworks?

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    edited August 16
    Dr. Strange
    double post
    Dr. Strange
    @EdisonLaw : I would gladly take the tie. Even if the Cyclops went first, as long as the Strange kit got done.

I mean, my gosh. I understand why people want the Cyclops rework — I do. I like Cyclops, too.

But holy smokes. DS is basically unplayable. Anywhere
    Cyclops
    EdisonLaw said:

Still, they are dead even. If they tie, does this mean we’ll get two reworks?

If they both tie in the finals vote that would be interesting. I don’t think both will get one, but that would be cool for them to do since it’s unlikely to happen
    edited August 16
    Cyclops
    Double post