9.1 Rewards PREDICTION

JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
As stated in the title, this is all in good fun and is not at all confirmed and/or a leak. I’ve done a prediction for story content since 8.3, and drafted up my 9.1 prediction tonight!

Completion
10 7* Signature Stone Crystal
10 25% Tier 6 Class Catalyst Crystal
1 4-5 6* Generic Gem
1 1-2 7* Class Gem
1 Tier 4 Alpha Catalyst
1 7* Hero Crystal
1 6* Relic Crystal
1,500,000 Gold

Exploration
10 7* Generic Signature Stone
200 Tier 2 Primordial Dust
1 1-2 7* Generic Gem
1 2-3 7* Class Gem
1 7* Nexus Hero Crystal
5,000 Titan Crystal Shard
3,000,000 Gold

Again, this is not at all attached to any plans Kabam may have. I’m expecting to see 9.1 either mid September or mid October! If you have any input, feel free!

Jinx

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    The act 8 rewards were actually similar to act 6 rewards just with an extra star eg 6 star nexus (act 6), 7 star nexus (act 8), tier 5 class catalyst (act 6 (would get you a r3 6*)), 2-3 7* class gem (act 8). I predict it will be like 7.1 rewards but with an extra number to it, so a class 1-2 crystal, 15k-20k 7* shards, some t4a, gold and sig stone crystals.
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 705 ★★★★
    9.1 in september? that's ambitious. I'm not expecting more story content till next year
    Maybe not t4a in completion but certainly exploration. Possibly even a 7* 2-3 class gem in exploration like how a 6* 3-4 gem was in 8.1 exploration.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    Remove 2-3 7* and it's believable.
    We need more relic stuff!!!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited August 16

I do believe we probably have generic rank up r2-3 gem for exploration. The economy is shifting rn. I don't think they are going to gatekeep rank 2-3 materials still. And I wish there are more relif crystals and rank up materials.

That’s ambitious. A class gem is more realistic but think about how many catalysts are baked into that…

It’s half of what’s needed for valiant. I think they would force someone speedrunning to 9.1 to make a class choice instead of guaranteeing them a chance to rank their best 7-star.

And in a weird way, it’s better for the roster that way. I had an alt where one champ ended up far beyond the others and it made roster development somewhat frivolous.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,832 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

9.1 in september? that's ambitious. I'm not expecting more story content till next year

6 month release cadence and we did the beta in May.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I do believe we probably have generic rank up r2-3 gem for exploration. The economy is shifting rn. I don't think they are going to gatekeep rank 2-3 materials still. And I wish there are more relif crystals and rank up materials.

That’s ambitious. A class gem is more realistic but think about how many catalysts are baked into that…

It’s half of what’s needed for valiant. I think they would force someone speedrunning to 9.1 to make a class choice instead of guaranteeing them a chance to rank their best 7-star.

And in a weird way, it’s better for the roster that way. I had an alt where one champ ended up far beyond the others and it made roster development somewhat frivolous.
    The stupid easy crucible quest gave us a generic 2-3 gem that's why I'm positive we might get a generic gem.

Btw actually I rather prefer class gem over generic ones for a even wierd reason. Deciding on who to use the generic gem is really tough when you got a lot of equally good options. While atm, if I get a class gem in any class, I have obvious options for each of em.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,560 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

It's definitely in September as every 6 months is a guaranteed story chapter. 8.4 was in april.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,073 ★★★★★
    Not surprised.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

As stated in the title, this is all in good fun and is not at all confirmed and/or a leak. I’ve done a prediction for story content since 8.3, and drafted up my 9.1 prediction tonight!

Completion
    10 7* Signature Stone Crystal
    10 25% Tier 6 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1 4-5 6* Generic Gem
    1 1-2 7* Class Gem
    1 Tier 4 Alpha Catalyst
    1 7* Hero Crystal
    1 6* Relic Crystal
    1,500,000 Gold

Exploration
    10 7* Generic Signature Stone
    200 Tier 2 Primordial Dust
    1 1-2 7* Generic Gem
    1 2-3 7* Class Gem
    1 7* Nexus Hero Crystal
    5,000 Titan Crystal Shard
    3,000,000 Gold

Again, this is not at all attached to any plans Kabam may have. I’m expecting to see 9.1 either mid September or mid October! If you have any input, feel free!

Jinx

Spot on with the gold 😂 That's the one thing that will NEVER change
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,131 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Josh2507 said:

It's definitely in September as every 6 months is a guaranteed story chapter. 8.4 was in april.
    4+6=10
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    I don't know about a 2>3 gem, you may get 1/2 a t4a for completion and a whole for exploration though.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    To be clear, I used the progression from the act 7 overall rewards to 8.1. There was a 3-4 in act 7 explore, and then in 8.1 explore. I truly believe the same could be with 7* 2-3. It definitely wouldn’t be a class gem imo, but as Captain Rogers said, we’re seeing a shift in the rewards and the cadence. These rewards also have to top 8.4, so I really think I’ll be close to the mark.

Anyone who saw my 8.4 prediction would know that I actually UNDERSHOT the rewards, and the same sentiment of “that’s too much” was echoed in the replies there.

Loving the discussion!

Jinx
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★

Maybe not t4a in completion but certainly exploration. Possibly even a 7* 2-3 class gem in exploration like how a 6* 3-4 gem was in 8.1 exploration.

No way - not for the first chapter