Werewolf by night or The Destroyer

Speedball1919Speedball1919 Member Posts: 14
So I have both champs at 6* r2 and only 1 t5cc neither are awakened but I do have a mystic gem

Werewolf by night or The Destroyer 94 votes

Werewolf by night
86%
PantherusNZDrZolaHeinz117abo2aGK_23captaincushHilldardfmoore26rcm2017MaxtheSilentRockSlydeGyanemdjerGrootman1294t123459RockyshockyDisgruntled_User_123Pickle_tickleLordSmashersvilariumTotalMonster110 81 votes
The Destroyer
13%
Newman0067AleorelypnagolSpadeHunterThePredator1001Katzersorc8QwerasdZhaAsher1_1CookieJarMonstamarsHmallow88CookinEwoks 13 votes

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by night
    Not even close atm
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★
    The Destroyer
    Wow I'm actually shocked people are picking wolf. While destroyer isn't the fastest it has a ton of utility and immunities
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by night

Wow I'm actually shocked people are picking wolf. While destroyer isn't the fastest it has a ton of utility and immunities

Once try wolfie and you'll know
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by night

Clearly you've never played wolf lol
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★
    The Destroyer

I've played him a couple of times but never really got into him besides that one bg meta that he dominated. What does he do that's better than destroyer?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by night

I've played him a couple of times but never really got into him besides that one bg meta that he dominated. What does he do that's better than destroyer?
    Everything, he kills even Hulklings faster than Destroyer and if it's new moon he's pretty much a nuke. Destroyer has more utility, but in most game content Werewolf is just faster cause buffs make him hit harder whereas Destroyer just turns them into rubble (and that only works for a few buff types not all of them).
    Destroyer is good but he's not better than Werewolf, he has more damage when fully ramped but that takes a while and it's not exactly the best for BGs.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by night

Werewolf sp2 inflicts powerful ruptures. He has good power gain so he can spam multiple specials. He also has regen for sustainability.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    The Destroyer
    I have a maxed out 6* wolf and a R3 7* destroyer, I think they are both great and it’s a tough choice between the two. I personally really like destroyer, he’s best against cosmic s but honestly he just puts in work everywhere. I’ve even used him to solo a bullseye war boss on the previous indestructible meta. Can’t go wrong either though.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    The Destroyer
    Because simple I don't like valk or his playstyle 🤷 destroyer is just simple rotation .
    I have both 7* R2
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Werewolf by night
    Doggo is better attacker in BGs then destroyer. That's it. Overall, they are quite close.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    May I ask, who is a better Defender in general?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by night
    Fryday said:

Destroyer, wwbn doesn't offer anything defensively.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    The Destroyer

Fryday said:

Destroyer, wwbn doesn't offer anything defensively.
    Is agree Destroyer is the better defender but werwolf can cause some chip damage with his ruptures through block. Also the unstoppable/unblockable can also sometimes catch people.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Werewolf by night
    And this is coming from someone who R3'd destroyer.

Great for defense, but Wolf is the far superior attacker.