When can we awaken our 7* Maestro?!

Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 153 ★★
edited August 19 in General Discussion
It’s been 5 years since Necropolis released & there’s still no way to awaken my 7* Maestro. He’s 7* rank 3 and the bronze stars look ugly against his booger coloured skin (No offence to green people but I hate them). The longer I can’t even get my Maestro to sig 1… the more it feels like the 6* is more valuable and worthwhile to use.
& whilst we’re here… like I said on my last forums post… MY 7* PATRIOT HAS NO UTILITY UNAWAKENED… he has 1 (ONE) {ØŇĘ} [oNe) purpose… to be a Photon counter, and my 7* can’t even do that because all of his utility is in his awakened ability. Titan crystals are super rare and spaced out, and even when we get them, there’s a high chance we can’t get the dupe for a champ that NEEDS a dupe to be useful!(e.g. PaTrIoT)... :|:|:|:| I think it’s time for 7* awakening gems because this ish is getting ridiculous.
MY MAESTRO AND PATRIOT ARE STARVIN’ OUT HERE!!!… So it’s time for Kabam to start cookin’.

& with that bada55 one-liner… the GOAT… your boy T-Daddy… signing out… Peace.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,729 ★★★★★
    I hopefully you use sarcasm for the 5 year.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,244 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I hopefully you use sarcasm for the 5 year.

All his posts are trolls
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    Soon, hopefully
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,224 ★★★★★
    In one of Brian’s recent streams, Crashed was in chat, and he was asked if we would be able to awaken our 7* maestros soon. All he replied with was “😉”

Do with that what you will.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    I expect there to come a Carina challenge at some point soonish that gives him as the “complete all” reward.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,037 ★★★★★
    There will EITHER be an objective to use 7* Maestro and get rewarded with a dupe (like they've done with the Deathless champs) OR there will be a 7* AG coming soon.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★

There will EITHER be an objective to use 7* Maestro and get rewarded with a dupe (like they've done with the Deathless champs) OR there will be a 7* AG coming soon.

Or a Carina's challenge, most likely in necro
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★

@ChiefGoat You’re right… I 100% explored Necropolis, which takes around 3 hours+ for each path… just to get a 7* Maestro and keep him at rank 1. It’s my fault for not knowing that I still wouldn’t be able to awaken my 7* Maestro after 9 months of Necro being out. I apologise Mr Genius… I should have been able to see the future. I hit your comment with an ‘insightful’ because of this blessing of wisdom you dropped upon thee.

I thought it was 5 years not 9 months.
  • Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    I love how most of the reactions to my initial post is disagree lmao. I guess nobody wants to awaken their 7* Maestro… Gotta love forums logic.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,301 ★★★★★
    Early June
    @Viper198787 Its been 5 years and 9 months.
    @EdisonLaw Yeah, I thought there would be a corina’s challenge for it. Who would’ve thought that we still wouldn’t have it after 9 months since the content released… it’s just odd imo.
    @BuggyDClown where’d you get that info from?
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Member Posts: 203 ★★★
    I know this is a troll post but still... The thing going on with deathless champions where you dupe them if you use them in a really hard fight could be applied to our boy Maestro here. Like use only 7 star Maestro to clear a path Labyrinth of Legends.

Can be a new carina challenge instead of being a part in this summer of pain or something, whatever its called :smiley: This way it would be permanent, so people who don't have him right now wouldn't be mad, but I'm ok with both like there could also be a limited time to dupe him otherwise you would have to use a gem sometime in the future if you really want to dupe and missed the event.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 962 ★★★
    A carena's challenge for 7 and even 6 star maestro would awesome.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    The thing is, there has to actually be some kind of content that's hard enough to warrant giving out a 7* awakening gem/a second copy of Maestro. Those types of content doesn't come out every day. I wouldn't be surprised if we see the opportunity to awaken him pop up when, for example, the concluding gauntlet for all of the Season of Something fights arrives next year.
    @Ercarret I get what you mean, but there absolutely doesn’t need to be an extremely difficult piece of content to get the dupe on Maestro. To get a new 7* Maestro I agree with you 100%. But to go 9 months without being able to access his awakening ability is ridiculous. There should be a way for us who already have him, after completing extremely difficult content in Necro, to dupe him. You’re right when it comes to getting a 7* Maestro though for sure.
    edited August 20
    @Onurre2 Exactly bro. Good idea. They could have done that by now though… but they decided not too.
  • SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Member Posts: 137
    Least obv troll on the forums