• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,713 ★★★★★
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:
    LET'S GOOOOOOO I'M FREAKING TF OUT YEEEEEESSSSS CRINGE BUT I DON'T CARE
    WE WONNN. Justice for Miike at last
    So how much of a pixel was it
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Somebody tag that guy that made an edit with Strange as the winner only to lose again just like last year with Blob 😂
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★

Somebody tag that guy that made an edit with Strange as the winner only to lose again just like last year with Blob 😂

I don't remember who was it
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Hey folks, as you can tell it was extremely close. Like insanely so haha. We're hoping to have an announcement out a little later today with more info but when its this close theres lots of doublechecking and confirming to try and minimize the shouts of "rigged" that will invariably follow :D:s

It was the most close voting people have seen but who ever wins deserves it as for me both are win win, also im guessing will this be like actual summoners choice like where maybe 2nd place down the line will get a rework or is it gonna be working differently?
    They've already said that everyone on that list will get reworked eventually
    Nacho98 said:

Might be time to finally quit the game tbh

Womp womp
    EdisonLaw said:

I don't remember who was it
    It's the guy with Red Cyclops pfp I don't remember his name lol
    @Emilia90 my comments keep getting sent to the abyss for some reason but YES I'M SO EXCITED! Justice will definitely be served.

@Emilia90 my comments keep getting sent to the abyss for some reason but YES I'M SO EXCITED! Justice will definitely be served.

The nameless ones got ya
    Bendy said:

The nameless ones got ya
    Yes they are after me 😨

Bendy said:

The nameless ones got ya
    Yes they are after me 😨
    It was happening with me also last night
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Cyclops all the way! Perfection. Can’t wait.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Its rigged, strange got shafted again
    Krishna24 said:

Its rigged, strange got shafted again

Can we have a Summoner's Choice where people don't cry about it being rigged for once? Is it too much to ask? 💀
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★

Hey folks, as you can tell it was extremely close. Like insanely so haha. We're hoping to have an announcement out a little later today with more info but when its this close theres lots of doublechecking and confirming to try and minimize the shouts of "rigged" that will invariably follow :D:s

50% of the people are going to be screaming rigged no matter who wins.....should just scrap the whole idea and make a cyclops supreme lol

• XlebXleb Member Posts: 281

Bendy said:

It was the most close voting people have seen but who ever wins deserves it as for me both are win win, also im guessing will this be like actual summoners choice like where maybe 2nd place down the line will get a rework or is it gonna be working differently?
    Where did they mention this?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,818 ★★★★★
    Should have been cap, But happy with cyclops as well.

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,331 ★★★★★
    Mutants have been the worst class for a while so this is the right choice
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★

Should have been cap, But happy with cyclops as well.

You voted for a leader, you got a leader
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    Schnoodle said:

Now for the mystery wild card round! All votes have been wiped and now the only candidate is Sentry!

Or...drumroll please...batman!!!!!!!! He's needed a buff for a while tbf

Bendy said:

If they said "Keep an eye on Cyclops in 2025", it means the rework will take at least 4 months to go live.
    If Cyclops won and will get a buff/rework next year, imagine how many years it will take to buff the rest on the list.
    If that's how long it takes then that's how long it takes
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Where did they mention this?
    Dll talked about it on his streams and in a reddit comment