Mutant r2 choice (Dust v Sunspot v Negasonic)

BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 906 ★★★★
My Prowler vs Guardian poll generated a lot of discussion so I’ll make another one. I can r2 only one of them right now (can r2 a second one or r3 the same one at the end of SoS). Again it’s for BG purposes. Sunspot is a great nuke, Negasonic is a great skill counter and can use the extra damage and Dust is a great defender so I’m torn.

Mutant r2 choice (Dust v Sunspot v Negasonic) 59 votes

Sunspot (unduped)
30%
Disbanded_pensThatGuyYouSaw235ZsirhcZFydaneTJ107svilariumHaveinchbutcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeDiegog2000JackTheSnackNONYABIZZHighlander2Ansh_ADab_westacessentialHulk808Awesomep12 18 votes
Dust (unduped)
55%
BigTuna_2054Maverick75AshyKnucklescscale0725_gmailt123459ZuroNanosamaSilverbolt69SquidopusGiantwalrus56TerminatrixBen_15455DeremushoundogακιIoniqus_797OakenshieldWasy1HuskerCoolThe_0wenpuswillrun4adonut 33 votes
Negasonic Teenage Warhead (unduped)
13%
C19h28o2SpadeHunterKeredStrikerChrisRM93ChiefGoatmbgibsonmarsHmallow88GusAr418 8 votes

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Dust (unduped)
    dust is a dual threat, i know negasonic can be annoying on defence but dust is still a better defender. Also she is a great attacker too.

However if u just want someone who can nuke them sunspot
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 906 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

dust is a dual threat, i know negasonic can be annoying on defence but dust is still a better defender. Also she is a great attacker too.

However if u just want someone who can nuke them sunspot

To be honest, now that I think about it, I have a ton of nukes on my bg roster, just not as mutants but that doesn’t really matter. The only reason I’d rank up NTW would be to have a counter to all the annoying skill defenders like Bullseye and stuff. But I’m leaning towards Dust for the defensive ability but wanna hear others’ opinions too
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,244 ★★★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    I hate dust

I hate dust

Wouldn’t that be more of a reason to rank her up lol I hate fighting against her too but so do my opponents
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,765 ★★★★★
    Dust (unduped)

I hate dust

Makes you sneeze
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,765 ★★★★★
    Dust (unduped)

My Prowler vs Guardian poll generated a lot of discussion so I’ll make another one. I can r2 only one of them right now (can r2 a second one or r3 the same one at the end of SoS). Again it’s for BG purposes. Sunspot is a great nuke, Negasonic is a great skill counter and can use the extra damage and Dust is a great defender so I’m torn.

Dual threat if you know how to use her on offense. Sunspot is not a defender.

Dual threat if you know how to use her on offense. Sunspot is not a defender.
    Yeah if she has any type of offensive use I’m definitely going for her cause I don’t like using NTW offensively (and she’s not even that great defensively), and Sunspot as you said is nothing defensively
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    Dust is so bugged right now that personally I would hold off on ranking her for now.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 962 ★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    My r3 boi
    Sunspot (unduped)

I hate dust

Wouldn’t that be more of a reason to rank her up lol I hate fighting against her too but so do my opponents
    If you're sadistic and want a free win cuz opponent's device cannot handle her animations, go for it.😭😭
    OH WAIT I NEVER USED THE 1-2 FROM THE NECROPOLIS COMPLETION I CAN R2 BOTH SUNSPOT AND DUST LMAO
    Sunspot (unduped)

I hate dust

Makes you sneeze
    Call me wierd but I actually like to sneeze ☠️ Feels satisfied everytime I sneeze.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,401 ★★★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    Damn surprised Dust got that many votes, I never have any issues fighting her personally and I find myself losing more against r2-r3 Sunspots because they nuke anything in 25 secs, than losing to r2-r3 Dusts on defense.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 816 ★★★
    edited August 20
    Dust (unduped)
    I have both a sunspot and a dust as r3 and if I had to rank one down I'd pick sunspot, I hardly ever use him, but he is nice as a nuke in BGs, and I don't think Dust seems all that bugged
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited August 20
    Dust (unduped)

OH WAIT I NEVER USED THE 1-2 FROM THE NECROPOLIS COMPLETION I CAN R2 BOTH SUNSPOT AND DUST LMAO

If you have a 2 then use it on dust and ntw. Sunspot is a great champ but honestly in terms of who needs it more. Ntw damage is not the greatest, she counters like 90% of the skill class but her damage can still lack a lot. Getting a 1-2 would give her a better fighting chance against r3 champs.

Also like i said before ntw might not be a better defender then dust, she is still a better defender then sunspot at least so you have more versatility.
    Lokx said:

If you have a 2 then use it on dust and ntw. Sunspot is a great champ but honestly in terms of who needs it more. Ntw damage is not the greatest, she counters like 90% of the skill class but her damage can still lack a lot. Getting a 1-2 would give her a better fighting chance against r3 champs.

Also like i said before ntw might not be a better defender then dust, she is still a better defender then sunspot at least so you have more versatility.
    I’ll consider that actually. I’m taking Dust to r2 right now and I’ll take the other mutant to r2 like next week. I do like having access to NTW and as you said having her r2 will make it smoother to use in BG
    And as far as Sunspot’s nuke and potential goes, I have a bunch of nukes on my deck already, even if they’re not mutants so it might make sense to invest in a different type of champ instead @Lokx
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,401 ★★★★★
    Sunspot (unduped)
    Lokx said:

I have a r2 Negasonic, she's still a noodle. If you really want value out of Negasonic she has to be r3 and awakened, balls to the wall or nothing. Sunspot is 100% the better choice there, and I wish I'd r2 him instead of Negasonic, if I had a rank down ticket I would use it.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
    Dust (unduped)
    I like my sunspot, but dust is more versatile.