I think a "0" is missing everywhere

ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★

C'mon guys, to max out, 1000+ BG win, if all 7*? 10700 arena wins, if all 7*? 😂 You can't be serious.

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    This is not a solo event, it’s an alliance event.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★
    Siliyo said:

I'm aware of that (which by the way not so fair against those who are not in alliance). The numbers are still extreme.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,558 ★★★★★
    ....that's why there's a battlegrounds solo event as well?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Zolobacsi said:

Siliyo said:

I'm aware of that (which by the way not so fair against those who are not in alliance). The numbers are still extreme.
    I didn’t get any rewards for not participating in Battlegrounds, which is unfair to people like me who don’t participate in Battlegrounds.
    The rewards are for playing battlegrounds. You didn’t play battlegrounds. Sounds pretty fair to me
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,298 Guardian
    TyEdge said:

Zolobacsi said:

Siliyo said:

I didn’t get any rewards for not participating in Battlegrounds, which is unfair to people like me who don’t participate in Battlegrounds.
    You did get an award. You got the No-Prize for Battlegrounds. The No-Prize doesn't show up anywhere in the game, in much the same way as all recipients of it did not either.

The last No-Prize I received was for The Maze. I have subsequently failed to achieve any others since then.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    The Dev team heard you and put 0 everywhere…
    [ The 0 bug we experienced 4 hours ago ]
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

TyEdge said:

Zolobacsi said:

Siliyo said:

You did get an award. You got the No-Prize for Battlegrounds. The No-Prize doesn't show up anywhere in the game, in much the same way as all recipients of it did not either.

The last No-Prize I received was for The Maze. I have subsequently failed to achieve any others since then.
    Plus 20 points for making a "No-Prize" reference, Stan would be proud.