Dust is double Bugged.

MrSanguiniMrSanguini Member Posts: 8
I’ve noticed Dust has two serious bugs plaguing her on attack right now, and only a couple people have posted about them (posts start from early August so this must have started after the August patch).

First of all, Dust only applies 2 sand passives after sand purification instead of 3. Her description says 3, her deep dive shows 3, but as of now, she is only doing 2. Considering how her sand is tied to her prowesses, this is a huge nerf to her ramp and DPS. If we went back up from 2 to 3 prowesses, that’d be a 50% damage increase over what it is now.

Second is her purify burst damage. It’s just gone.

As you can see, no burst damage above the crit

And this is where it’s stated in her kit. Make no mistake, it applies to both her opponents’ and her own purification. It works like that in the deep dive.

Quite annoyed by this issue since I just pulled and R3’d a 7 star Dust from my crucible rewards, only to then find out she’s being gimped by bugs.

Comments

• chrisellis898chrisellis898 Member Posts: 31
    I too, noticed the dust issues. That's actually why I got on here today to post about it. She is one of my main Champs these days and some of main attributes aren't working, imparticular the punish purify damage. Can we please get this fixed asap.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    Came here to report the same. Her damage is noticably handicapped with the slower ramp.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    Is there any update on this? Is it known by the game team?
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,953 Guardian
    This is a known issue to the team.
  • MrSanguiniMrSanguini Member Posts: 8

This is a known issue to the team.

How sure are you of this? It’s not on their bug Trello board that they say is for issues they’re working on, so it seems to me that they’re still unaware, or at least haven’t let us know that they aren’t.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

She's standing in line behind AA and Galan so this has a good chance of being fixed never
    What bug for AA
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 166
    lol you are not gonna get any answer for this.
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 106
    Bump. Any updates for this? This a huge thing to lose 33% of all her prowess
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 345 ★★★
    Titania also got bug or nerf for a year now and they still don’t do anything
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,109 ★★★

Titania also got bug or nerf for a year now and they still don’t do anything

Titania isn't bugged, it's just the ai
  • WannabeGOAT94WannabeGOAT94 Member Posts: 8
    She is triple bugged. Left a comment weeks ago about her not being able to block unblockable skill champ attacks even when Sandstorm is not on which she should according to her sig ability description. The game team has been made aware since several weeks and still I don’t read a single moderator comment that they have taken notice of this and are working on it. Where are you Kabam???? When do you fix things that are being brought to your attention?

She is triple bugged. Left a comment weeks ago about her not being able to block unblockable skill champ attacks even when Sandstorm is not on which she should according to her sig ability description. The game team has been made aware since several weeks and still I don’t read a single moderator comment that they have taken notice of this and are working on it. Where are you Kabam???? When do you fix things that are being brought to your attention?

Dll said they're working on it, it's just a more extensive issue than they thought

Dll said they're working on it, it's just a more extensive issue than they thought
    When and where did they said that?
    This is a lost cause. Don't spend the resources till she is fixed if ever

On his live stream
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,369 ★★★★

in a convo on discord earlier. i was talking to him bout it... its going to require a full rebuild.
    its the whole of purify which is messed up.
    going to take some time. he said atleast a month. which really means multiple months........
    Maat1985 said:

in a convo on discord earlier. i was talking to him bout it... its going to require a full rebuild.
    its the whole of purify which is messed up.
    going to take some time. he said atleast a month. which really means multiple months........
    Damn, she is supposedly a very good champion in BG, now her damage is suck because of the double bug
    Any update on this? I saw galan was finally being addressed so I was hopeful.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★

I am also hopeful that like galan the bug will be fixed within the next 2 years…
  • Steam97Steam97 Member Posts: 151 ★★

Don't have any expectation, it will likely take tons of time to fix her and all the mutants with damage on debuffs purified
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

She's standing in line behind AA and Galan so this has a good chance of being fixed never
    @ahmynuts ,looks like we have an update.