No Comp?

2»

Comments

• Elk_Elk_ Member Posts: 15
    Due to the issue and how quick it was resolved definitely shouldn't ask for compensation soon after or at all, but this has been addressed already.

Compensation isn't something we should ask for as much as I would love it, the issue was quickly addressed and fixed in half an hour. Kabam did great with this issue.

But with that said if there is any I would recommend this:

I believe since most people were negatively affected and others were positively affected that Kabam gives what was lost with a few extras of those and some of the usual consumables. Seemed most people had their questing affected but some doing AQ and necro really wasted those more important resources. I believe Revives, potions, energy + alliance revives and potions would suffice. and maybe if anyone was in necro and was affected they can get some additional compensation if there is any.

• The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 237 ★★
    edited August 21
    Does @Kabam Zero still work at Kabam? He was in the forums pretty recently, I thought.
    Nevermind, last active 2023.
  • D3fuD3fu Member Posts: 57

Pretty much what Demonzfyre said. With any issue our first priority is going to be resolving the problem and returning the game to the intended experience. Once thats been accomplished, or as much as we can, then we begin the process of reviewing what happened, who it affected, how much they were affected, and was the affect excessive etc. Only then can we start to have a conversation about what next steps need to be taken, whether that's additional communication to the community, comp, further updates etc. So we're only just starting that review process now.

I along with others have been pretty badly affected by whatever happened. Although I don’t expect some insane compensation or anything but I think it is reasonable to ask for the wasted revives back
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,147 ★★★★★

Fryday said:

What I don’t understand - we have now Pinwheel, Crashed and Dork.

Dork was presented as the new community manager, however I always see Pinwheel and Crashed jumping on threads for clarifying.

Are you three a triangle and Dork is the head? I am really confused because I expected that Dork is the main man.

Thanks

In my view,

@Kabam Dock is the Front Man, the Dexy man 🤣
    @Kabam Crashed is the Manager & Song writer
    @Kabam Pinwheel does everything else (which is also important).

But that just me guess, I haven't got a clue 😅

In my role I also have direct access to most relevant information players care about so it's often easy for me to provide updates when there are issues.

When are we getting 7* doom 😍😍😍
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    edited August 21

Fryday said:

Dork was presented as the new community manager, however I always see Pinwheel and Crashed jumping on threads for clarifying.

Are you three a triangle and Dork is the head? I am really confused because I expected that Dork is the main man.

Thanks

In my view,

I actually work on the design team and don't have any official connection to the community team. I just really believe in community engagement so I try to participate in the forums between meetings, while I'm eating lunch, while I'm playing MCoC in the evenings.

In my role I also have direct access to most relevant information players care about so it's often easy for me to provide updates when there are issues.

If you want to learn more about what I actually do at Kabam I'm going to be joining Vega for an interview before his Battlegrounds championship on Saturday morning 10:30AM PST. https://www.youtube.com/@Vega583
    Are you working on, perhaps, lizard?????
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    No compensation needed at all. These “give me my compensation” threads are always hilarious. And then when compensation is sent out, people still cry about it not being enough.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 971 ★★★★

Fryday said:

Thanks

In my view,

I actually work on the design team and don't have any official connection to the community team. I just really believe in community engagement so I try to participate in the forums between meetings, while I'm eating lunch, while I'm playing MCoC in the evenings.

If you want to learn more about what I actually do at Kabam I'm going to be joining Vega for an interview before his Battlegrounds championship on Saturday morning 10:30AM PST. https://www.youtube.com/@Vega583
    Hi @Kabam Crashed ,

Thank you for taking the time and replying to the community and keeping us info.

From the various past Kabam MCOC's streams, I was awared that you are not part of the Community Management team, but was part of the development side (hence why I said manager and song writer, essential designing and creating content). Therefore always appreciate your dropping by with some insights into the game, hope you are able to continue to do (without the detrimental to yourself, lunch time are meant for enjoying your lunch lol).

Also on a separate note, please pass on our appreciation to the team and the great concept and delivery of the Crucible.

I was also think whenever the technology is possible, it would be good to have some Battlegrounds element in Solo content, where Solo Questing Opponents and Boss would have a Defender and an Attacker too

E.g 1 - With Quests where Summoner have 6 Champions slots (3 on Attack and 3 for Defs)

Or

E.g 2 - Crucible type of quest, but selecting 2 champs, 1 for Attack and 1 for Def.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Thanks

Pinwheel was one of the Discord Managers for Realm of Legends and King Arthur. He's now here with us for MCOC. I believe he's still a community manager along with Dave. Pinwheel has been around forever, just not with MCOC.

Crashed is just one of the Devs, he's been on several livestreams I believe he is Aiden(?). He just pops in as backup to help out when he can and has shed tons of light on cheating in MCOC.
    Kabam crash is kabam jon the content designer of the long form stuff
    Ah yes, it is Jon. I was trying to remember from the stream. But had Aiden in my head. That's my mistake.