Bethany play style

OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
Am I doing something wrong? I've been testing Bill on Realm of legends, and I couldn't get a single shock using basic attacks, only after using a sp2, also, the fact that you can't use combos staring with medium attacks totally kills the fight for me, you can't intercept if not with light attacks, and if the opponent is far you can't run to hit them without using medium, and I can't ever use the heavy>sp2>sp1 rotation because my shocks keep expiring even I'm just using combos staring with light attacks, and I can't hit 5 intensifies because I get in the middle of charging heavy.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong because YouTube if full os perfect rotation videos of him, so how can I get gud with him?

(Add, is it normal for the opponent to keep the intimidate passive after they struck me during heavy? Image below shows example)

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Did..... did you read Bethanys kit at all?

Yes I did in case you couldn't understand by my paragraph
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 216 ★★
    ah jus sp2 n sp1 fo mah nooke
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,456 ★★★★★

Bethany? WTF?

Bethany (Beta) Ray William (Bill)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,424 ★★★★★
    I’m a scrub and can always at least get the shocks from the sp2 and expire them during the sp1. Often I get a few extra shocks along the way — it is a 10 percent chance only.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/HKLJ7AVnCEQ?si=aW4wLjO2c7FhLblW
    It is such an easy rotation, just takes a few rounds to get down
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,455 ★★★★
    Jugger Naughty
    Found this one today when searching for the objective haha
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    The shocks on his basic attacks aren't important to his rotation, they're just an occasional bonus. The shocks from his sp2 are the most important thing, and if you're worried about them expiring I usually just parry into lllmm
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 937 ★★★
    I thought Bethany was an MCOC player who maybe swiped with the right thumb and tapped with the left thumb as her play style.

The shocks on his basic attacks aren't important to his rotation, they're just an occasional bonus. The shocks from his sp2 are the most important thing, and if you're worried about them expiring I usually just parry into lllmm

That's actually good to know then, but what about the swipes and medium intercepts? It would be better if was on combo endings, but I guess it wouldn't fit on the shock expiration on sp1.

Thanks a lot, finally an actual constructive comment
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,321 ★★★★★

That's actually good to know then, but what about the swipes and medium intercepts? It would be better if was on combo endings, but I guess it wouldn't fit on the shock expiration on sp1.

For a genuine constructive comment, if you have the time, I would consider watching DLL's video. You really can't get better information on champs or how they work. He might not outline a rotation, but he goes over everything and will usually have suggestions on how to play a champ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBr2BDSd82I
    ahmynuts said:

For a genuine constructive comment, if you have the time, I would consider watching DLL's video. You really can't get better information on champs or how they work. He might not outline a rotation, but he goes over everything and will usually have suggestions on how to play a champ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBr2BDSd82I
    Thank you, at this point I starting to believe I just need to get gud