Fighting Enchantress in EQ

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
Hi guys,

I have literally no idea how I fight enchantress. I did not see this discussion coming up here since crucible is a thing.

Usually I do not need to use any revives at all in EQ since it’s easy content but hell.

I tried several great counters and died nonetheless. Sometimes you just get wiped out from damage reflect or something.

Sometimes you need to interrupt her heavy to remove some charges. Even after that, I make sometimes 0 damage.

A lots of “sometimes” - I don’t understand what action i have to make to counter her. This is just EQ.

I tried to search for the respective info in her kit (abilities) but since it’s huge, I am able to find what to do.

Kindly help me in regards of;
1. Best counter
2. What I need to do against her

Thanks

Comments

• houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 277 ★★
    I try some science but was a bit crazy
    Then in the monthly gauntlet i use saga champs so i take miss untouchable Shuri
    Work very good and easy 😉
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    Also know her miss chance is just 30%. Her DOT effects deal negligible damage. If she is unstoppable and you can't intercept, First knock her down with a parry heavy then she won't be unstoppable.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    Cool Thanks! I’ll try Photon next time then
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 277 ★★
    Shuri easiest than Photon trust me
    I got them both r3 awakened
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,556 ★★★★★
    Yeh, I found it easy with Shuri too.
    Thank you ☺️
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,353 ★★★
    Titania is probably the best counter, or at least the most forgiving. You want a champ with a multiple hit heavy so you can safely counter her heavy without her evading if she has haste, and you should only try to punish her heavy after the final hit if she's untouchable. She's honestly the easiest boss from this eq once you figure out how to fight her.

Also her sp1 timing is a little funky, generally speaking I just block the whole thing and dash only on the final of the 2 quick hits
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 568 ★★★
    Use torch. Use heavy interrupt, intercept or knockdown to remove spells since they reduce damage. Nothing too fancy
    Lol I used Photon now and clapped enchantress. Had 95% left. Thanks for helping out a desperate summoner
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    Molegod did great. Easy to interrupt the heavy with his mechanic
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Photon made this a joke
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,148 ★★★★★
    Evocation spells (incinerate, coldsnap and shock) are removed when she is intercepted
    Transmutation spells (untouchable, evade and unstoppable) are removed when her heavy is interrupted or punished
    Enchantment spells (nullify, neutralize and atrophy) are removed when she is knocked down
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Thanks for this. I was very confused too because i removed all her spells, she threw a special 1 and then i played normally only to be hit with crazy damage. Its stupid that we have to keep repeating the steps. Makes her a very boring opponent to play and its not skill based either because the steps arent difficult.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★

Intercept her, knock her down with a heavy, punisher her heavy attack.

When she throws a sp1, Repeat this again. That's it.

Orrrrr combined all 3....you just need a champ who has the right heavy safe space.....interupt her heavy with one of your own
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Of course....I say that, then my photon dies randomly. I somehow got her down with NF but I have no idea how.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 613 ★★★
    It says in the pause menu how to remove her spells. Gonna be an extra 5 seconds against me every BG match 😂😂
  • KanoooKanooo Member Posts: 121
    edited August 22
    Godamn.

She has proven to be a real ("can't" - pronounced with British accent).

I got her down in whichever quest I came up against but she really is a big "can't ".

Revived, bit and clawed my way to victory but never got used to her yet.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    I faced her in the SQ, and yes during my initial attempts my champions just died when she launched her SP1.

I am having issues deactivating her spells even though I am doing the knockdowns and heavy punish (intercept usually correct deactivates the spells, but it is unreliable since the AI counters or evade seems to be active whenever I need to intercept).

I don't really understand the punish heavy timing - I bait her heavy, can't seem to interrupt her after the 1st hit since her 2nd hit is very fast, and then if I try to interrupt her after the 2nd or 3rd hit she is able to Evade/cause Miss and then I get punished.

Also - does the heavy punish deactivate only trigger if I interrupt the first or second hit? Because I have tried punishing after the 3rd heavy hit, and nothing happens. Is the window to punish extremely small after the 3rd hit?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Member Posts: 639 ★★★
    For punishing her heavy, I find that champs with multi-hit heavies (like Torch, Nick, Herc) make countering it a breeze. No special timing required. Just dex back and fire your heavy into hers.
    On the other hand, single hit heavies like Hulk’s are a lot tougher because they require exact timing.

I most often find the intercept requirement toughest because you can’t control if she’s going to be aggressive or not.

I do wish she’d only get her enchantments back maybe once per fight (besides the start) and not after every SP1.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,789 ★★★★
    altavista said:

I
    Also - does the heavy punish deactivate only trigger if I interrupt the first or second hit? Because I have tried punishing after the 3rd heavy hit, and nothing happens. Is the window to punish extremely small after the 3rd hit?

DukeZman said:

For punishing her heavy, I find that champs with multi-hit heavies (like Torch, Nick, Herc) make countering it a breeze. No special timing required. Just dex back and fire your heavy into hers.

You don't need to use a heavy to punish heavy. Just wait till after her 3rd heavy strike and dash in and hit her to remove it.

Watch enchantress fight at 4:37
    https://youtu.be/g96hTtsDON8?si=ohNr2nDjmuGPA47t

• FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    also if she has her evade up, punishing her heavy with a (single-hit) heavy won’t work as she evades knockdowns, you’re probably better off just doing a normal heavy punish.
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Member Posts: 189 ★★
    Kate smokes her
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 541 ★★
    First, bait a heavy and knockdown punish with your heavy. This removes 2 spells at once. Dash back, wait for her to dash-in and light-intercept (if comfortable) or just normal intercept her.

If yk how to manipulate her AI so that she doesn't launch any specials, EQ health pools would be enough to defeat in one sp2.