I’m done with BGs.

Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with this AI? It seems like it is on a new level of crack. Lost 3 matches, all in the third round because the AI keeps holding their special until they get to 3 bars of power. You’d think 10 years into this game, we wouldn’t have any input/Ai issues but this is just a whole new level of bs. I’m not one to make posts like this, but bad AI is ruining this game mode. You need to pray that the AI doesn’t mess up your entire fight. This is no fun, and I’m sure a lot of people agree with this. It’s killing the game mode, and when Kabam are asked what’s the problem, or how long it is gonna take? We keep getting the same one automated response that there’s nothing to share. If we had a timeline of what the hell is going on, everything would be a lot better.

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 168 ★★
    Have you tried baiting specials?
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 168 ★★
    Shuri buff immune, no? Does the node bypass it?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited August 24
    Bgs isn't for everyone. I hope you still have fun with the game.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    edited August 24
    Hi done with BGs, I'm Captain rogers

In all seriousness, AI is **** rn, Especially certain champs like onslaught and FAM who demands intercept, go passive and never cooperate in defense. Somehow champs learnt to throw only the annoying specials, Like venom holding of sp1 or Onslaught holding sp1, while Mysterio holds sp2 and immediately throws sp1, same with bishop.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    Kabam devs fail to understand one thing, Such issues will only drive players away from the game if not fixed promptly. Or atleast introduce temporary measures, like special lock on titania sp3,
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 ★★★★★
    But let AI have an unblockable buff and it will throw the special real quick. If there's no unblockable, it will hold onto it's special. You have to dance around over and over again to bait it.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 311 ★★★

Bgs isn't for everyone. I hope you still have fun with the game.

But BGS have the best rewards in the game. If you dont play it, you cannot be competetive. Unfortunatly. I would love if skipping BGS had the same disadvantages as skipping arena, which is close to none (that being said, I like arena waayyyyyyy better the BGS).
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Member Posts: 199
    Not to change the direction of the topic, but I have also noticed the AI being stupid in other game modes, like auto fight… I personally hate the AI, and it does NOT do what kabam claims it does, just like everything else in the game… anyway, I agree. The AI needs to go… or be fixed.
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 48
    Also crazy how they don't throw specials after so much baiting but throw Sp3 at the millisecond they fill their power meter. I remember a defender launching sp3 even before the meter turned red once.
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Member Posts: 105
    Touch grass? Just kidding. It sucks. I haven't played bg in a while too. Hit the brick wall already