Crucible advice- electroluke

mattressmattress Member Posts: 484 ★★★
So I'm trying to finish Crucible this week and I'm on the electro- cage fight. I just wanna know if Onslaught is a viable counter? Neuroshocks are different from shock so he shouldn't get supercharged right? I just don't wanna get roadblocked or unit sinked(again) picking the wrong champ

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    I used Falcon.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 484 ★★★
    I have profx 7r1 and taking Black Cat up to R2 next level up so I have other counters but I have Onslaught 7r3 and 6*max already and seems like he'd be good with non contact and shock resistance buts just wanna verify. I've already made costly mistakes on Roblin path pickin wrong champs
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    I used Onslaught. Make sure you know which of your hits are non-contact and only use those and specials. I think it’s first medium, first light and heavy. But I’d confirm. Luke’s shock damage isn’t a debuff.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    Onslaught smoked him. Just keep doing heavies and spam SP2.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,386 ★★★★★
    Honestly I just herc 1 shot
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 484 ★★★

I used Onslaught. Make sure you know which of your hits are non-contact and only use those and specials. I think it’s first medium, first light and heavy. But I’d confirm. Luke’s shock damage isn’t a debuff.

Thx for the heads up. I haven't fought Luke since my initial act7 run and that was forever ago. I can't remember who I even used then
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,631 ★★★★
    You have Zemo? He works
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,096 ★★★★
    Pretty sure I used a max sig 6*R4 Namor. Easy day.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 5,021 ★★★★★
    He works.
    Parry medium heavy and specials.
    Just stick to it.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,095 ★★★★

Answers: I made hot coco, It worked for me.

You sir are a legend 🙌
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 541 ★★
    Parry-heavy and mediums only should work. All of those are non-contact hits. Any champion with non-contact hits or shock immunity works.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,151 ★★★★
    Black cat solo
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Namor solo.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,631 ★★★★

Answers: I made hot coco, It worked for me.

He said, I don't want to pick the wrong champ, everyone is giving alternatives other than Onslaught, probably because most people didn't use him, so they don't have that input