Lucky Trio Complete πŸ€

AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,998 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Flashback: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/369918/when-the-luck-shines-on-you#latest

Present:
This is my first goolpool rarity in 4yrs+ of play. He was on my hunt list. Is there anyone else i m missing for this lucky collection?

Comments

• Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…
    Platpool. Lab Ultron. Maestro.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,998 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Platpool. Lab Ultron. Maestro.

Plat i have as 5*, 6* and 7*. Lab Ultron i should work on getting. Maestro, i still haven't done Necro, maybe someday.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 420 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bro, awaken they IF. Just for novelty if nothing else. Never, ever see him at that rarity…
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Member Posts: 198 β˜…
    How did you get iron fist ?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is Goldpool good compared to the other two?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,868 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Is Goldpool good compared to the other two?

Goldpool is actually quite fun, and playable. For an old champ, obviously. Sustainable in Questing, with two decent regens when he's Awakened. Throw repeated Specials (with a decent bleed on SP2) if you cancel out of his dance and get a burst of power. And he's got a passive Taunt, which can be handy occasionally.

The SP2 bleed might be interesting with the right Incursion hacks, since it's the only bleed in the game designed to scale with Prowess...

Bro, awaken they IF. Just for novelty if nothing else. Never, ever see him at that rarity…

Yeah i just realised that and awakened all three

6* Unstoppable Colossus missing

I got the whole collection, couldn't disappoint mighty UC. I did request a 7* UC on behalf of UC fandom, Kabam might be secretly considering same.
    Ref: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/343523/on-behalf-of-unstoppable-colossus-fandom#latest