Who do you think is getting reworked?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
edited August 24 in General Discussion
So @Kabam Crashed said apparently in the interview, that there are reworks planned before the year ends. Who do you think is getting reworked? Will it be a surprise rework like Nightcrawler? Will it be connected to the next saga chase champion?

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    I'd say doc strange will get reworked very soon after cyclops. Then, probably more avengers or more iconic characters. Hopefully spiderman.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★

I'd say doc strange will get reworked very soon after cyclops. Then, probably more avengers or more iconic characters. Hopefully spiderman.

He said the reworks are coming before the year ends. Cyclops will be next year
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,713 ★★★★★
    Groot hopefully as wasnt on the summoner vote maybe they already planned his i think ms marvel classic or cm to be different finally maybe ww2 cap dorm theres many i could name but oes i named id love to see
    Memorable options are daredevil moon knight rhino and sym spidey
    Bendy said:

Groot hopefully as wasnt on the summoner vote maybe they already planned his i think ms marvel classic or cm to be different finally maybe ww2 cap dorm theres many i could name but oes i named id love to see

If groot was on the buff poll, he would’ve won easily, that’s why he wasn’t part of it
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

If groot was on the buff poll, he would’ve won easily, that’s why he wasn’t part of it
    Maybe but let me have this thought lol
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    I’d like to see IP, Sentinel , BPCW, or MoonKnight the most. Groot and Sentry/Rhino are pretty obvious ones but the cosmic class and science class have been getting plenty of love recently. I’d love to see a tech or skill get a buff the most

Emilia90 said:

I’d like to see IP, Sentinel , BPCW, or MoonKnight the most. Groot and Sentry/Rhino are pretty obvious ones but the cosmic class and science class have been getting plenty of love recently. I’d love to see a tech or skill get a buff the most

Its because most buffs that are needed are science or cosmic like even drax needs a buff and hes a cosmic
    Emilia90 said:

I remember a while they said that they were planning to buff BPCW, but that ultimately never happened
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,818 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is my most wanted buff - let him counter mutants that nimrod can't do.

I like to see a buff on beast, rogue, bpcw, sentry, ghost rider, dormammu, VTD, iron patriot and green gobiln

I like to see a buff on beast, rogue, bpcw, sentry, ghost rider, dormammu, VTD, iron patriot and green gobiln

It's possible, if they are making him the next chase champion that he gets a buff
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Silver Sable maybe.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Would also like to see Rhino reworked too!

Silver Sable maybe.

Her balance update should be in October, so we'll see
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    I think the most likely ones are:
    Groot, Iron Patriot, BPCW, Ghost Rider, Winter Soldier, Sentry, Rhino, Phoenix, Symbiote Spidey. Not all of them obviously but I think these are the ones that would make the most sense, I don't necessarily think they will be saga attackers or defenders because that would make it a little too obvious in my opinion since there are very few champs in there that desperately need a buff or rework: Cable, Sabretooth and Sentinel being the only ones, but I don't think any of them are as requested as the rest I mentioned so they wouldn't make that much sense to me.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★

Maybe for the Kraven movie?

Maybe for the Kraven movie?
    Possible, make him the Science Juggernaut
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Sentinel and bpcw don't need reworks. Sentinel needs a little numbers buff and bpcw could use a more moderate buff or even an overhaul, but his animations and model are fine, I'd even say they're pretty good
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★

Iron patriot is the only champion here that needs an actual rework. Rework is an iron man level buff
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Member Posts: 319 ★★
    sym spidey is likeliest given rest of the spideys have been reworked..and halloween is coming

sym spidey is likeliest given rest of the spideys have been reworked..and halloween is coming

If that’s true, Lagacy is definitely helping with it, he said this in one of his videos
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 829 ★★★★
    It would seem odd if any of them were in the summoner's choice vote... Otherwise what was the point.

Calling it a welcomed surprise is an understatement.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,036 ★★★★
    For rebalancing tuneup I say Silver Sable because she's so bad. For reworks not very sure

It would seem odd if any of them were in the summoner's choice vote... Otherwise what was the point.

Calling it a welcomed surprise is an understatement.

It’s probably not someone from the polls.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Even if kabam gives groot a little buff which makes him better that will be the biggest achievement in Mcoc.
    That's actually called an interesting unannounced rework in my opinion