Thoughts on war season meta and node combinations

Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Member Posts: 131
Ok so I’m curious what everyone’s take is on the new war meta and node combinations. This is the second war this pre season and for me personally the node combinations with the meta seems kinda silly….. so we need to put debuffs on the champ to keep them from their huge power gain but for some you need to do a knock down or intercept to do actual damage…. Here is the problem with it IMO so you knock your opponent down and they become debuff immune and you get x amount of time to do damage but in order to do damage you need to make them debuff immune meaning while your doing damage to them they will get the power gain so then you have to wait to for the immunity to drop off to keep debuffs on leaving you with only 3 to 4 secs of your fury you gain to do damage …. My alliance is p3 p2 at times meaning health pools are massive and you only have 5 mins to take them down. So you get 3 to 4 secs to do damage or give them a power gain from attack while they are debuff immune….. death numbers have skyrocketed from like 25 to 30 for the alliance to over 100 deaths for each alliance did nobody test this out or is it a way make us use tons of units on health pots and boosts…. And some fights seem literally impossible like for instance destroyer on lane 5 fourth fight you have to intercept to get damage in but he is unstoppable when dashing in plus he purifies all debuffs when he dashes in meaning champs like sandman who is meta attacker are worthless for this fight seeing as how he can counter unstoppable with his deceleration debuffs but they get purified when he dashes in. My alliance mates and I have tried a few options but nothing has worked and silk I feel will be a perma ban this season she seems like one of the few actual good options. Sorry for rambling just don’t seem like it was tested enough otherwise why not change some of the lane nodes to make the fights more doable 100 deaths per alliance in p2 p3 is nuts IMO

Comments

• Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Member Posts: 131

Here is the proof of death counts and nobody is even 100% done yet

This is a war from last season
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    It’s the off season
    The nodes are still the same don’t matter if it off season
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Member Posts: 395 ★★★
    edited August 24
    It’s off season lol of course deaths are higher! No boosts no healing up = more deaths.

First off season in AW?
  • cloudzzzcloudzzz Member Posts: 21
    I took 4 tactic fights in war and didn’t die. Seems fine to me. Luke Cage is best.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    Need path 9 ideas. Not many options imo. Any help would be appreciated.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,011 ★★★★
    Off season
    - no boost
    - no potion
    - more to training
    - doesn't effect ranking if you on tier 5 and above

Of course there will be lot of death, first time?
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220

Need path 9 ideas. Not many options imo. Any help would be appreciated.

Sandman
    Cassie Lang
    Peni

Idk why everyone is focused on it’s the off season when I asked what peoples opinions on the node combinations and meta were….. it’s not my first time I’ve been playing since a month after launch and been with my alliance for a long while now and never seen this many deaths in an off season….
    My alliance treats every war as one that counts because we want to win during the season not have issues when the season starts