New Market code from the Kabam Crashed interview!

MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
Code ---> VBCV

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,899 ★★★★★
    VBCV

thnx crashed
  • MysterioMysterio Member Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
    Code gives 150 units and 1 million gold
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited August 24
    Code is apparently dead already
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    I just used it 5 minutes back and it worked.
    Says unable to enter the code, enter a valid code, so not sure what the deal is, maybe is just me.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,836 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Still working as of 30 seconds ago
    Upon logging out and back in to the market it finally worked. So if you are having similar issues to what I was, give that a try.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Also some key points from the interview:

- We could see a big player event like brawl return next year through multiple bg seasons
    - October will have a bg game event where everyone contributes to rewards like road to the crypt
    - Lots of events coming soon
    - SQ and EQ are going to be redone according to crashed! It’s their big focus now
    - Big banquet this year with consideration of top players
    - Daily super will return around November and there will be other similar events in the meantime
    - Multiple reworks coming before the end of the year apparently

2024 or 2025?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,095 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

- We could see a big player event like brawl return next year through multiple bg seasons
    - October will have a bg game event where everyone contributes to rewards like road to the crypt
    - SQ and EQ are going to be redone according to crashed! It’s their big focus now
    - Daily super will return around November and there will be other similar events in the meantime

Let’s gooo baby, daily super event will be back.

Also do we know who is getting reworked?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 761 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

Upon logging out and back in to the market it finally worked. So if you are having similar issues to what I was, give that a try.

Try capitals mate
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,343 ★★★★★
    edited August 24
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Let’s gooo baby, daily super event will be back.

Also do we know who is getting reworked?
    Nope, he just said multiple unannounced ones are planned before the end of the year or something (might have to rewatch, but I’m pretty sure he said during this year)

Ortoun said:

Try capitals mate
    I had tried it both capital and lowercase, relogging into the webstore was what finally got it working
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I’ve been saving up revives to explore Necro (only done the initial completion so far), but might pivot to using the units for Banquet instead
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 431 ★★

Emilia90 said:

2024 or 2025?
    Yeah, he had a point here, except "brawl return next year", wonder if other events are in 2024 or 2025? And how about Saga?

• faries1faries1 Member Posts: 1
    VBCV
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

I’ve been saving up revives to explore Necro (only done the initial completion so far), but might pivot to using the units for Banquet instead
    I'm hoping I can get to valiant with Banquet if I haven't already done so by December with crucible. At 11k units I'm sitting on the biggest pile I've ever had and 10th anniversary is bound to have good stuff for everyone
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 80
    edited August 25
    Emilia90 said:

Also next saga will be 4 month long and next chase champ of saga will be most excited one of all saga chase champ.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

I'm hoping I can get to valiant with Banquet if I haven't already done so by December with crucible. At 11k units I'm sitting on the biggest pile I've ever had and 10th anniversary is bound to have good stuff for everyone
    With 11k units you should easily be able to explore act 8 and necropolis which gives you the 2 r3s for the valiant. You got this
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,026 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Still working
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,244 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

WE ARE SO BACK
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,280 ★★★★
    Mysterio said:

Code ---> VBCV

Thaaaaaaanks

White Tiger 6 stars to R2
    A beast!!!
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

It's rare that I disagree with their objectives, but I'd like to know how the Banquet could consider Top Players any more. Lol.
    Looks like some good things on the horizon.
    I would take this to mean possibly progression based rewards for some items? Maybe a type of solo objective track with spending milestones strictly for Valiants, etc ala Omega Days? Top players =/= top spenders in that regard. A lot of what was offered within Banquet crystals last year were basically useless crumbs of what most T1/T2 players need to stay competitive with their rosters and rankups.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    anyone know if there was a time limit to the promo code?
    claim attempted 3P EST. cleared browser and retried, still catching a “not available”.

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    edited August 25

claim attempted 3P EST. cleared browser and retried, still catching a “not available”.

Think it was 24 hours so i think your like 1-2 hr late. I entered the code around 1pm bst and got it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

If you had been still logged into WebStore from a previous session there, try logging out from it and logging back in again.

Sometimes, a “previous” login that looks like you’re still logged in, really isn’t.
    Same for buying or claiming free offers up there if it doesn’t work at first.

Or could have gone back to 24 hours time limit (even though the most recent prior one seemed to last for 2-3 days ?)
    That is the error I had, relogging fixed it, so you might still be ok
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    I just tried again, and yes it seems like it has expired after the 24 hours earlier.
    (otherwise it would have said “already claimed” or such for me)

So, you have to check Forums sooner after livestreams, in order to see codes earlier and use them earlier.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,095 ★★★★★