Player modded

Did he modded or not?

Comments

• Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    show the number of fights done
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    And block out name.

But Onslaught can do necro, and act 8 can be done easily. Especially if it's an alt.

Or spend a lot of money.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Why does he still use the Cavalier title then?
  • ProfessorSnype86ProfessorSnype86 Member Posts: 12

Dude definitely modded his way I thought kabam was strict about cheaters lol
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    He is enjoying his temporary happiness...let him to enjoy his happiness for few days
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    edited August 26
    Tbh, I have seen plenty of guys modding outside necro and Surviving the ban.
    Shameless
    Whoever disagreed with my feedback you the true ban supporters it is ok for cheaters to cheat while others grind for reward..!
  • Mini00Wombat__Mini00Wombat__ Member Posts: 27
    It is most likely an alt. People get bored on their main due to lack of availability in content to do, and make alts and grind on those. The account seems legit to me
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Why does he still use the Cavalier title then?

Because maybe he likes the title? I use "The Main Character" but I'm not the main character...or am I?
    @SummonerNR did I Know it was against the rules? They would remove it obviously since u speak democratic & yall support the wrong doing that’s nice
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

@SummonerNR did I Know it was against the rules? They would remove it obviously since u speak democratic & yall support the wrong doing that’s nice

it is against the rule especially you reveal the user name, moderator just take time

Is that enough proof?
    How is this person level 42 cav with legend title
    edited August 27
    I admit I’m wrong for not remove that guy name but saying that it’s his alt is hard to believe compared to this other person user

If you believe that it is his alt or friend where is the proof he spend money? Where is his main?
    @RichTheMan can you please help?
    @klobberintyme this my first time using the forum I never pay mind to it since last week thanks for the update I guess I do that then
    edited August 27
    @willrun4adonut If you meant conduit legends it was not that he had plain legend title but I might just leave it the way it is
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★

@willrun4adonut If you meant conduit legends it was not that he had plain legend title but I might just leave it the way it is

Plain legends was easier to get than conduit. You just needed a fast device and one of about three champions. It was a speed run for defeating EQ on the easiest difficulties.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

The plain one is one of the easiest
    To get so esay there stopped doing it.
  • Ring_Master786Ring_Master786 Member Posts: 13
    Kabam ain't focus on banning modders now days

U can see tons of modder everyday if you on global chat especially asian servers chats

I even report few directly to kabam support no one got bann
    I eventually moved on and doesn't care now much of modders.