Reunion Champs Pool - What happen after the Reunion Event?

FrydayFryday Member Posts: 946 ★★★★
So with the previous similar group of champs (Maw, Emma, Red Goblin, Captain Sam, and Black Panther), they joined the Basic 7* Pool after that event ended.

I was just wondering if anyone happen to know what will happen to the Reunion champs pool (P99, White Mag, Venompool, Misty and Man-thing) after the event end?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,708 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

So with the previous similar group of champs (Maw, Emma, Red Goblin, Captain Sam, and Black Panther), they joined the Basic 7* Pool after that event ended.

I was just wondering if anyone happen to know what will happen to the Reunion champs pool (P99, White Mag, Venompool, Misty and Man-thing) after the event end?

Most likely in october or december pool they will enter basic
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 255 ★★★
    Fryday said:

Well. You kinda just answered your own question lol

They’ll join the basic pool in a couple months probably
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    It would be cool to get some official communication on this before I decide who to pick from the selector later today.

If this pool gets added to the basic pool soon, awesome. But if it’s going to be like the Gifting event and Omega event pools, I may change who I pick based on that info.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Fryday said:

Ant man forgives you this time, he was also in that pool