Beyond surprised and shocked at Cap Marvel Movie....Wow!

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
Just got her today and took her straight to rank 2 the second I entered my first binary ignition. I never was a huge fan of her as a 5/6 star but this is a whole different animal......I have rank 3 photon, serpent.....tons of huge damage dealing 7 stars and I'm not sure anyone on my roster can do that much damage THAT FAST.

Comments

• Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    This genuinely grows my interest in her. I have her in 6* and i am at 6.4.2
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    edited August 29

Just got her today and took her straight to rank 2 the second I entered my first binary ignition. I never was a huge fan of her as a 5/6 star but this is a whole different animal......I have rank 3 photon, serpent.....tons of huge damage dealing 7 stars and I'm not sure anyone on my roster can do that much damage THAT FAST.

So 👏🏾 freakin 👏🏾 awesome! Welcome to the club!! 🙂 CMM is an OG banger!!! STILL A GOD TIER CHAMP!! Her Binary Ignition is NO JOKE!!
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★

So 👏🏾 freakin 👏🏾 awesome! Welcome to the club!! 🙂 CMM is an OG banger!!! STILL A GOD TIER CHAMP!! Her Binary Ignition is NO JOKE!!
    For me to flip like I did says something because I REALLY didn't like her.....thought she was way overrated.....hated that initial ramp and hated fights when her binary ignition fell off.....the first ramp up is like 15 seconds but other than her damage I swear she stays in binary ignition as a 7 star twice as long.....or she just hits THAT hard. The first time I used her as a 7 star I got to binary and started panicking like the old days knowing my ignition would be over super fast ....when the fight ended I still had 20 charges lol.....she's broken
    Heavy attacks give you more charges

I know I remembered after a fight or two but now because that damage is so ridiculous you don't have to be careful and parry/heavy/party/heavy etc ....you just fight ....a couple combos after that first sp2.....then another sp2 and fights are all over .....I dunno, out all the 7 stars, to me she feels night and day different as a 7 star vs a 6 star....the only other champ I feel that way is spiderham
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    What to do when it's normal fight?
    Parry till 15 charges?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Parry till 15 charges?

What i do is usually parry, couple of hits dash back parry, if possible, push to special that has most hits and parry as much as possible, I usually di go to 25 charges in bg because even if it takes longer I don't want ignition to end and the opponent isn't dead
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    Try her with max double suicides and Nick Fury and Deadpool X-Force!!
    edited August 29

For me to flip like I did says something because I REALLY didn't like her.....thought she was way overrated.....hated that initial ramp and hated fights when her binary ignition fell off.....the first ramp up is like 15 seconds but other than her damage I swear she stays in binary ignition as a 7 star twice as long.....or she just hits THAT hard. The first time I used her as a 7 star I got to binary and started panicking like the old days knowing my ignition would be over super fast ....when the fight ended I still had 20 charges lol.....she's broken
    Lmao at the panicking part..that is hilarious 😂 I bet you were like "🙄 here we go again with this bs" 🤣🤣🤣

But I am glad you see her power! Yes she hits THAT hard lol. It's the armor breaks and crits while she's lit up! She can be a fun champ even though she requires ramp up.

She ramps the quickest against energy DOT..incinerate, coldsnap/frostbite, shocks, neuroshocks, radiation, energy blasts, etc., and from blocking multi-hit special attacks like Nick Fury's Sp 1, WS Sp 2, etc. She's a GREAT counter to Onslaught in BGs since his neuroshocks push her into binary ignition real quick. YouTuber BeroMan had an EPIC fight against him with her.

Many times the fight is over within 10 seconds after she goes into Binary Ignition.

Here's a little vid I made showing what she can do.

https://youtu.be/NDHfKD_V-Zw?si=9uDRhCXbY_lNCZ6U
    edited August 29
    PT_99 said:

Parry till 15 charges?

She can go binary at 10+ charges, but you'll have to manually trigger that by dashing back and holding block for a second. 15 charges will give you more room to work with, but 20-25 charges will give you a lot more of her benefits.

At 25 charges, she automatically hits binary ignition. If she's awakened, she gets a 6 second Indestructible buff, 10 seconds at 50ish sigs, 12 seconds at max sig.

Many times, the fights are over before her Indestructible Buff expires lol.

She also gains 1 fury buff per every 5 charges. So at 25 charges, she has 5 fury buffs.

Also if she's up against energy DOT, tjat will build her charges fast to binary ignition.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Now y'all making me want cap marvel I'm close to 100 but not there 😭
    NONYABIZZ said:

4 from gold track today
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

4 from gold track today
    I know I'd be at 95 😭
    NONYABIZZ said:

NONYABIZZ said:

4 from gold track today
    I know I'd be at 95 😭
    Have you gotten all the ones from the store? And the one in this weeks side quest objectives? Any unclaimed gold track rewards? Either way you might get her from a magnetron, I did
    doctorb said:

doctorb said:

I heard she's CRAZY with suicides on. The one thing I haven't tried with her yet
  • TripleBTripleB Member Posts: 258 ★★
    I took mine to R2 as well. She is almost always on my war team since I take the far right path (incinerate/poison then shock/bleed). She does great for both nodes since the shocks and incinerates ramp her up fast. Usually I do not take much damage before they are knocked out. Not to mention an amazing Onslaught counter, I have taken R3 Onslaughts in 10 seconds in war, BGs is not super far from that.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Parry till 15 charges?

She is more of a niche champ. I won't use her against non energy matchups in bgs.
    NONYABIZZ said:

NONYABIZZ said:

4 from gold track today
    I know I'd be at 95 😭
    If you can drop a few bucks on the daily specials, you can get more magnetron crystals
    PT_99 said:

Parry till 15 charges?

It's best to get her to 25 charges to maximize her Binary Ignition benefits. Even more so if she's awakened. She gets there fastest from enerygy attacks.
    TripleB said:

I took mine to R2 as well. She is almost always on my war team since I take the far right path (incinerate/poison then shock/bleed). She does great for both nodes since the shocks and incinerates ramp her up fast. Usually I do not take much damage before they are knocked out. Not to mention an amazing Onslaught counter, I have taken R3 Onslaughts in 10 seconds in war, BGs is not super far from that.

She's so deadly with those persistent charges 😂
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Question for the super fans, and I swear I’m not trying to troll CMM. But, what happens to her against mystic opponents? Whenever I use Doom or Wiccan against her, it’s just a flurry of red numbers and then she’s gone.

I assume it’s just energy damage that she’s taking, which if correct, is moronic considering the origin of the character and the basis of her power set is energy absorption.
    edited August 29

Question for the super fans, and I swear I’m not trying to troll CMM. But, what happens to her against mystic opponents? Whenever I use Doom or Wiccan against her, it’s just a flurry of red numbers and then she’s gone.

I assume it’s just energy damage that she’s taking, which if correct, is moronic considering the origin of the character and the basis of her power set is energy absorption.

She takes negative energy damage against Mystics. It's the Class disadvantage achilles heel that Kabam gave her.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    But it’s way worse than most cosmics, right? Seems weird that she would be ultra-vulnerable to mystics…

But it’s way worse than most cosmics, right? Seems weird that she would be ultra-vulnerable to mystics…

I don't know about most Cosmics, but the damage taken from Mystics falls on Kabam. She's an older Cosmic I think designed before all of the class counter conflict. The newer cosmics may have been designed to take less or no dmage from certain Mystic abilities.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    doctorb said:

wait: will her indestructible eat a recoil??? I never thought of that, and Cap’n Karen was one of my first 6*r3s. that may be awesome if so.

@Terminatrix preaching about the champion again like you’re getting paid to! love the enthusiasm. o)
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

Yeah, tell me about it. That's a R1 no boosts, no suicides.

Yeah, tell me about it. That's a R1 no boosts, no suicides.

Wolverine getting DESTROYED 😭😭😭
    edited August 29

doctorb said:

wait: will her indestructible eat a recoil??? I never thought of that, and Cap’n Karen was one of my first 6*r3s. that may be awesome if so.

@Terminatrix preaching about the champion again like you’re getting paid to! love the enthusiasm. o)
    Yeah she'll be Indestructible lol. And If she's at max sig, she'll be Indestructible for 12 whole seconds 🙂

Lol! CMM is my girl and is all around a great champ
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    @Terminatrix is CMM or Photon good against Serpent?

Ya ....you don't ...lol