Why trash champions in Titan crystal?

Mr_R00tMr_R00t Member Posts: 6
I have been very disappointed with the Titan crystal pool.
We work so hard to get the Titan crystal shards but at the end when we open them we get trash Champions.
In last two months I have opened 4 Titan crystal and got 2xNova, Blade and last one is Luke Cage which very disappointing and makes me think to quit game coz none of those champions are good for any of the game mode or content in the game.
If Titan crystal shards are so much valuable to collect from Everest and difficult content then prize from those crystal should also good and valuable to use in the game.
I need my Titan crystal back Kabam.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,388 ★★★★★
    I just took Luke to rank 2. Not trash.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 1,997 ★★★★★
    edited August 29
    Luke’s buff has been grossly slept on, dudes about to start rising in value

And I’ll trade you my Serpent for King Nova. I can’t wait to dupe my Nova.

It could be worse, you could get a 2024 champ
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 ★★★★
    I wish I duped my nova
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited August 29
    Got a leader yesterday from my crucible titans, don't know what to do with him lmao.
    I'm definitely not using my titan shards on that trash crystal till further notice.
    On behalf of what you said, the titan was supposed to be the featured crystals just for 7* champions. A means to try and get new 7* champs as they're introduced in the game, same as a featured crystal. They had more value because THE CHAMPS IN IT WERE GOOD, kabam was on a roll with the design of last year's champs. The champions released this year are not good and/or desirable by a vast majority of the community (kabams fault) so the titan crystals value has decreased.

TL:DR: Titan was not supposed to be filled with OP champs, just new champs( good or bad). It was only treated with such high value because the NEW CHAMPS released before were GOOD.
    EDIT- Also I've pulled blade, thing, Prowler and Leader from there. 3/4 trash, can't do anything about it bruh, you win some and lose some(in this case you lose 3/4 times 🤣)
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Learn from community, hold Titans till December, not that hard.
    You know it's filled with duds still you insist on opening 🤣
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,732 ★★★★★
    If you don’t like the current pool, wait till the next one.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,081 ★★★
    There’s still dust, serpent, hood and prowler. Luke is good and heard good things for SIM as well. Still plenty of value but compared to the last version, not as good.
    I can never hold onto these high value crystals…
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★

I just took Luke to rank 2. Not trash.

I did the same but with unduped blade

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★
    edited August 29
    Well, I guess I am part of this group.. not really upset or thrilled by him.. don't mind getting Nova from regular 7* champion crystal.. just not from the Titan Crystal which is 20k Titan shards.

Nova (awaken)

I'm sure there are lotsa fans who say he is great.. he requires high sig level, preferably sig200..

I have 20x 7* Cosmic champions, I rate Nova upper mid tier..
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,530 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Got a leader yesterday from my crucible titans, don't know what to do with him lmao.
    I'm definitely not using my titan shards on that trash crystal till further notice.
    On behalf of what you said, the titan was supposed to be the featured crystals just for 7* champions. A means to try and get new 7* champs as they're introduced in the game, same as a featured crystal. They had more value because THE CHAMPS IN IT WERE GOOD, kabam was on a roll with the design of last year's champs. The champions released this year are not good and/or desirable by a vast majority of the community (kabams fault) so the titan crystals value has decreased.

TL:DR: Titan was not supposed to be filled with OP champs, just new champs( good or bad). It was only treated with such high value because the NEW CHAMPS released before were GOOD.
    EDIT- Also I've pulled blade, thing, Prowler and Leader from there. 3/4 trash, can't do anything about it bruh, you win some and lose some(in this case you lose 3/4 times 🤣)

Your still wrong. Just because last year had good champs that doesn't mean the same thing as all new champs going forward will be just as good. It's solely a way to introduce new champs as 7* nothing more nothing less.
    Buttehrs said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Your still wrong. Just because last year had good champs that doesn't mean the same thing as all new champs going forward will be just as good. It's solely a way to introduce new champs as 7* nothing more nothing less.
    Can you read?
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 168 ★★
    Luke Cage best, don’t spread misinformation.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★
    I did dupe Luke earlier, but I'm not gonna complain because the pull I just had was Dust!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,530 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Buttehrs said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Can you read?
    I can. It's obvious you can't. You seem to think that just because a champ isn't "good" it doesn't belong in the Titan. But that isn't what titans are even for. They are for one purpose only. To release new 7* before they hit the basic pool. Them being "good" or "bad" doesn't have anything to do with it.
    Buttehrs said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Buttehrs said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Can you read?
    I can. It's obvious you can't. You seem to think that just because a champ isn't "good" it doesn't belong in the Titan. But that isn't what titans are even for. They are for one purpose only. To release new 7* before they hit the basic pool. Them being "good" or "bad" doesn't have anything to do with it.
    Okay, now I know you're just slow because I literally just said that 😭
    "The titan was supposed to be the featured crystals just for 7* champions. A means to try and get new 7* champs as they're introduced in the game, same as a featured crystal. They had more value because THE CHAMPS IN IT WERE GOOD, kabam was on a roll with the design of last year's champs. The champions released this year are not good and/or desirable by a vast majority of the community (kabams fault) so the titan crystals value has decreased".
    Did you read this or you're commenting just because you're bored
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    So how many bad champs are in the feature crystal. Summoners for the most want the new champs and don't care about the older champs unless they are near the top of their respective class. So it seems Titan are like feature crytals after all, new champs mixed with some good champs and lots of champs that only a small pool of players will enjoy. Also not everyone will agreed what's a good champ. Some like Luke Cage and others don't. Some hate Hercules and most will say he's the best.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Member Posts: 496 ★★★
    No champion in titan pool should need its awakened ability to be “good enough”.

And Nova - seriously? 😐