Kabam Crashed, we need info…

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 439 ★★★★
@KabamCrashed You teased “multiple unannounced upcoming reworks” in the Vega chat and then the livestream gives us nada lol. C’mon… just give us 1 for now and we’ll dream/hypothesize on the others 😁

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    Sentinel has gotta be one of them, he was featured in the saga video
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 439 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Sentinel has gotta be one of them, he was featured in the saga video

Would love a Sentinel buff if it also comes with a 7* release
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

@KabamCrashed You teased “multiple unannounced upcoming reworks” in the Vega chat and then the livestream gives us nada lol. C’mon… just give us 1 for now and we’ll dream/hypothesize on the others 😁

Did they every day they were getting announced in the livestream?. There's 4 months left in the year my guy
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★
    Coping so hard but I still have hope for Ultron (Classic) rework and 7* rarity
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 703 ★★★★
    Shehulk since she’s getting a new model?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Shehulk since she’s getting a new model?

I'm pretty sure the new model is Deathless She Hulk.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 347 ★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

The entitlement of forum users is off the charts these days.

ShoNuff29 said:

📈

ShoNuff29 said:

He is making a fun request without attacking others? Why this karen behaviour?
    I’m guessing he just missed the tone that it was all in fun. The stream had a ton of info and seems like the next few months are gonna be fun.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,381 ★★★★★
    Is it possible to rework Drax into Kratos?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    RBTP said:

Yoda confirmed by @Karatemike415 !!!

Yes more mystics please
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★

I'm glad you are all excited but all will be revealed in time.

FYI the moderator comment tag on home page with all the posts is not working at all
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian

FYI the moderator comment tag on home page with all the posts is not working at all
    Admin/Mod tags haven’t been working for probably 4+ months, well before Miike and Jax even left. (In case ppl hadn’t noticed). Forum service provider issue ??
    And Kabam Mods are even taking the extra time to manually insert their orange color format (something that's normally automatic if the system is working properly).

But as a side follow-up, what did you mean about “Help with Kabam ID” and using WebStore ?
    Was that something mentioned on Stream ? And if so, what was said about it ?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★

Admin/Mod tags haven’t been working for probably 4+ months, well before Miike and Jax even left. (In case ppl hadn’t noticed). Forum service provider issue ??
    And Kabam Mods are even taking the extra time to manually insert their orange color format (something that's normally automatic if the system is working properly).

But as a side follow-up, what did you mean about “Help with Kabam ID” and using WebStore ?
    Was that something mentioned on Stream ? And if so, what was said about it ?
    They just said they are talking about how to help people without access to their kabam id, specifically to do with helping them onto the game store online for events if I remember correctly. I don't know the how though