Uninstalling the game

I have played on and off since this game only had four stars. There have been times when I have walked away for a break but this is different. I can't do it anymore. For me, it's the dropped inputs and lag. Its abhorrent and ruins any sense of enjoyment this game once brought me. I can deal with power creep. I can deal with obnoxious prices for what amounts to pixels we have been conditioned to attribute value to. I can even deal with the endless grinding. To this game has had input issues throughout its inception and today I found myself asking just what in the hell I am doing wasting my time on something that clearly cannot be fixed at this point. There are so many other things I could be doing other than opening crystals and grinding for more crystals. I could spend time with friends. I could go for a walk. I could exercise. There are so many things I can do that do not involve a broken input system that does not ultimately rob me of my time. It just isn't fun anymore. It feels like I job I am not being paid for. So I'm out. For those who keep playing I hope you find a way to enjoy this game. But I, for one, am done. Time to touch grass again.

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Bye Felicia
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Better to not play than to allow a game to dictate your work/life/play balance. You can blame the game issues all you want, but you gave yourself to the game instead of living life. The game never stopped you, you stopped yourself. Hopefully deleting the game will help you gain the self-control you need.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Bye Felicia

Dammit you stole my line, as soon as I saw the title I was gonna type this
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    You could have done all these things without posting this here as well, but anyways, goodbye and goodluck
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    edited August 31

Seeing more and more of these lately. I understand if you're a super regular forum user. But I don't see what a random guy posting this every other day is hoping to achieve. You'll only get trolled in response.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    edited August 31

For those who keep playing I hope you find a way to enjoy this game.

Don't worry, I will. I also think people who complain about the input issues as their reason for quitting are not experiencing as bad of input issues as you say. Probably skill. Enjoy the outdoors though.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★
    Not sure why you were compelled to tell us, with your three previous posts here.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

Not sure why you were compelled to tell us, with your three previous posts here.

It is at least half a step above the players that make their forums accounts just to make such a post. They will all be missed?
  • KØNGKØNG Member Posts: 40

• Ring_Master786Ring_Master786 Member Posts: 13
    Bye bye !! ok next topic
  • SeyuohSeyuoh Member Posts: 132 ★★

For those who keep playing I hope you find a way to enjoy this game.

Don't worry, I will. I also think people who complain about the input issues as their reason for quitting are not experiencing as bad of input issues as you say. Probably skill. Enjoy the outdoors though.
    Nah, the input issues are pretty rampant. Not gonna lie to you. They’re not as consistent as they once were when parry was fully bugged, but most definitely very much so still annoying.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    Sorry for keeping this post alive, but it’s still a fun game.
    Like any game it’s going to have issues.

Are you switching to a mobile game that doesn’t have problems?
    If so, what is it?
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    It's my toilet and quiet time game. I've been there. Played 10 years. Probably taken a year and a half worth of breaks. Nothing else really does it for me. But good luck! Playing never stops me from hiking and all that. Although the solo events are grindy and awful. So is aq and monthly eq
    Another porcelain player. It is crazy fun. Especially if you are or used to be into comics.

The payers keep it going, so hoping they don’t p them off.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 875 ★★★★
    Good luck op.
    Ignore the snarky comments here.

Game performance is a hot mess at the moment.
    Nothing wrong with venting.
    Enjoy your time out.
    In my best Arnold Terminator voice:
    He’ll be back